The clowns paint their faces - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

JESUSLAND

User Thread
 53yrs • M •
Maxsg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
JESUSLAND
JESUSLAND
by Max Gordon
November 23, 2004

There is a thirteen-year-old boy in America who walks to school this morning. He believes he is a pervert because he is sexually attracted to a boy in his class. Undressing in the locker room for gym, he is terrified he will get an erection or his friends will notice him staring at the other boys and call him a homo.

At night, he lies in bed. He promised God he wouldn't look at pictures of naked men having sex anymore, but he did it again after school. As a punishment, he pinches his penis between his fingernails until he breaks the skin. He believes the pain is good for him. It is only a fraction of the pain that sinners feel when they go to hell, or what Jesus must have felt on the cross.

He sits in church on Sunday and knows the priest is referring to him: deviants whose unnatural desire will keep them from entering the Kingdom of God. When he takes communion, he prays that God will heal the sickness inside him and make him clean and perfect like his Son. He promises to try even harder not to sin than he's ever tried before.

http://americaforjesusland.blogspot.com

[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What exactly was the point of that?

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that secret07 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i disagree underdawg, i found the article interesting, and i'm glad maxsg put up the thread.

"life sucks but its better than the alternative"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes, it is a constant debate about homo sexulaity being good or bad. I think u should be who u r, especially if u were born with it. If u can fight it off, gud, but if it's naturall to u, then I guess it's okay to be a lesbian, gay, etc...I dun think God wud care if ur a homo or not!

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 36yrs • F •
"If u can fight it off, gud"

if it's fine, then why should anyone fight it off?

"I dun think God wud care if ur a homo or not!"

Sorry to break it to you angel, but if you're talking about the Christian or Jewish God, yes, he does care. The Bible says that homosexuality is wrong, that God hates the practice of sexual immorality of any kind. that's not saying God hates homosexuals, or that Christians should persecute them, but it is saying that the practice of homesexuality is a sin.

i did like the article though. made me think.

35yrs • M •
'If u can fight it off, gud' Well, I think being straight is normally preffered to being a homo. If it is natural, then I guess therz no use fighting it, but if u jus become gay at the age of 15,20, then at first u shud try to fight it off,if u can't do it, then accept it.

If the bible etc says that homosexuality is wrong, then it must not be natural. Eunicks(who have both organs) are also not 'normal', but the bible doesn't condem them, because its natural.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A eunuch is a castrated man, a hermaphrodite (sp) possesses both sets of genitals, at least partially formed.

If the bible says anything, then the people who wrote the specific stories were told such a thing or came to believe it for whatever reason, it is an opinion.

If something is natural, which all things are, then it is normal, even if uncommon or unpleasant.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • F •
First of all angel, let me explain something. nowhere in the Bible does it say that what is natural to human beings is right. quite to the contrary, people's natural urge is to sin. that is why we needed a savior, but you have probably heard all that before. Also, there is a theory forming that serial killers are naturally prone to kill, and, in fact, cannot resist it. Does this make it right that they kill?

A hermaphorodite is born the way they are. it is not a behavior, it is a birth defect. having sex with another person of the same gender as yourself is an action. it is fine to have urges. everyone has urges, it is part of our humanity, it is when one gives into these urges that it becomes a sin.

Personally, i dont think anything is natural, or everything is. it is not a matter of what is natural, but a matter of what is right.

35yrs • M •
But who decides what is right? But nyway, yes, as I said, we shud try to controll those urges.
Serial Killing is not natural, u don't want to kill people when ur 8 or 9, though u may develop the urge when ur grown up, perhaps becuz of various reasons and influences. If u suddenly become gay at a later age, and were alright before, then that means that it is not natural

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Re-Animated is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey I'm new here, wish me luck guys!

This is for Angel Of Death
I didn't know slayer fans went to bible school ??

You defend the bible with a perception not even your own but as if you are right now reading out of the bible, wrighting it down in ''your'' perception, accepting it as it sais.
What you should allways do is read with awareness. You shoud remember how many lives are gone and forgot becuse of the bible. And how many people have gone insane because of it. The opening text for this topic was a great example of how this insanity builds up. An example of insanity and murder brought from this form of selfabuse is the known serial killer and necrophiliac Edward Gein, and the canibalistic Albert Fish.

The madness that can be brought upon you for denying your natural urges are enormous becuse they are our reson for living and our main instincts. And that is a scientific fact, do not even start an argue there as it would be wasted time.

We must control our urges right, but only if they reach a level of abuse and what goes beyond the lines of sickness.
But these urges have proven only to arise when long terms of self denial, in other words deny the facts of our natural urges precence in you and everyone else.

If anyone have a sexual urge don't keep it inside, use your right hand, if you know what I mean. Don't make yourself hurt becuse of a natural thing that only the bible have created the fear for it being a sin and you not going to heaven. We cannot live our lives so UN-natural not to follow our own urges.

What makes urge sin anyway?
Is it only the bible? Think about it.
A natural urge isn't bad before it crosses a certain line. You may have sex with 200 people at a time for all i care, as long as everyone is in on it. And everyone can draw back when the please. 200 was just an exaple of some humans extreme urges. That in my opinion is completly natural, this I can defend by saying: Everything that natural comes to a human, is just the way nature has ment it to be. The human instinct sets us in the same line as any other animal. We all have the same instincts, for they are the fondation of all organic life. Humans though have a completly different way to fullfill them because of our intelect that makes us concious in all our choises.

Let's just call this part one, and see what relpy's occour to this one first....
[b]

"Albert Fish: "What I did must have been right or an angel would have stopped me, just as an angel stopped Abraham in the Bible [from sacrificing his son].""
 36yrs • F •
Quite the opposite Animated. Our natural urges are not our main reason for living. Every thing we do has limits, everything has laws. If we did what we felt like doing, when we felt like doing it, our society would be nonexistent. In fact, consider the possibility that those people who we consider insane, are in fact the ones obeying their natural urges.

You say that we must control our uges when they reach the line of sickness, but who says when this happens? Who decides what is natural, what is right?

No one goes insane because of the Bible. Read carefully, and you will find that it makes perfect sense, and that it's demands are not unreasonable. Those who go insane in connection to the Bible do so because they cannot accept what it says.

56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Patrish is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
IF one has a homocidal tendency, is it good to suppress it.
IF all things are natural, then murder is too. Should it be suppressed.

The Bible is complete, and it covers everything under the sun...nothing new under the sun either.

Basically if homosexuality was natural, or normal, then why cant ppl of the same sex neither fit, nor procreate their species without an unnatural method?

BTW, men who do 'soddomize' have shorter life spans because it causes severe scarring in their colon tissues, and is a health problem indeed.

THUS showing it is unnatural and unsafe to have these relations.

IF this boy is suppressing his desires, it is the same for anyone.
Fornication outside the marriage of man and woman is also an evil which is a pretty serious sin.
Gasp, now I have done it.

Anyway, I say it is good this young man (BOY) has the sense to pray over it...however, his stressing is making it more enticing.

Fixadent and forget it.

"Life is full of lemons, and the lemonade is sweet."
 37yrs • M •
You got to understand what I'm saying. We live in the year 2005 now and people have in only the last 50 years changed alot. People call them selves christians but go around screwing people like ''animals''. Everyone should have noticed by now that this is what we are made to do.
Sickness= Abuse: what means: we all have a brain; Use it.
This is why wi have an intellect, We use it and devide right from wrong.

If your natural urges isn't YOUR reasons for living then tell me about your boring life without love, sex or even fear.
Every one of these are outcomes of our instincts, that we cannot cage without sometime loosing control.

You have obviosly not studied man's history and never come over the reasons so obvious for every thing bad that has happent in this world since the beginning of human history.
Humans have made religion since we first got concious and everytime there is war, it has in someway everything to do with religion BECAUSE of differences in ETHICS caused by differend belives.

If the people who follow their natural urges are mad then we sure have a big bunch of them right here, cuz if you spill so much as a drop of seamon to waste, you know what God thinks about you, and THAT fear, is what controls people's lives everyday.
And every insane person, like Ed Gein and David Berkowitz and Albert Fish where ALL mad because of religion building up so much fear that they whent ''mad''. Why ''mad'' in the '' is this: Fish thaught he was jesus and ate children flesh and bone because he thought he was sendt by God. But becuse he was sinning while doing this task he had to torture himself as a ''punishment from God''. He dipped needles in gas and stuck them in the part between the groin and scrotum. Then set them on fire. They got stuck in there. This man was over 50 when he did this, and he had 6 children who he raised well and made sure to teach them about God and jesus. Isn't it sick what the bible do to people minds? And this was some harsh excamples, but the same things that made these people mad goes on in every christian mind, fear, and the fear of fornication. If you are a catholic atleast, cus' I've learnt that protestants don't really care so much for what the bible states, they like to twist the words if they even mind to read it.

An excample of that fear and where that fear builds up to in the start there is an excample of in the opening text to this topic.

Thanks, and don't think I'm attacking you, cus I'm not =)

PS! read the bible, and it didn't make perfect sense. No sense at all actually. When I belived in God, after reading the first chapters when I was a kid, I my self felt that fear, the rules of life made by some guys on the other side of the world. Anyway we who are originally germanians cannot be christian, cus they are hated by the jewish god, and so on. Complicated stuff, let's not take that one now.

"Albert Fish: "What I did must have been right or an angel would have stopped me, just as an angel stopped Abraham in the Bible [from sacrificing his son].""
 37yrs • M •
patrish

Not only must I say your post are senseless and rude, but they are not needed at all. My age covers a damn lot hours of reading and studeing old lady, What have you used your youth on? Getting drunk and partying? Don't make a fool of yourself. And I know your old enough to understand my discomfort with a post like that coming from a 37 year old lady.

To the point-
Murder is wrong, but only to the non-deserving. Here the law usually failes to apply and this is what has led to many wrong juged cases. Of course I'm not saying that people should go kill if they think it is right. But there is a way, making the law bulletproof, and taking all psycosis to count.

The bible does cover everything; with a blanket of self deciet.
And a good deal of dubble morals.

When did sex become soddomize?
To abuse is the stupidest thing to do, this prooves a little controled mind in all ways. The priest sodomize children, why? It's all so easy to understand. And maby you have read a bit of psychiology? There is something called ''Miller's Law'', it is the art of listening and understanding, recive, understand, reply. Don't snap at me for being 17, I have a family of christians and an uncle who is a priest with a DR degree, and you know it is not a too hard task to learn from anyone.

Sorry for being snappy back.

The ''sex is bad for your body'' statement I don't know where you got from but it is scientificly PROVEN that sex is the best form of body training there is. Maby this is why it hurts your body, cus' training your body does tare on your body.

56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Patrish is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
You have obviosly not studied man's history and never come over the reasons so obvious for every thing bad that has happent in this world since the beginning of human history

Tell that to Soddam and Gammorah. BTW, there is evidence in the dead sea where buildings once stood.

quote:
My age covers a damn lot hours of reading and studeing old lady

I venture to guess I have more time in for studies, punk!

quote:
When did sex become soddomize?
To abuse is the stupidest thing to do, this prooves a little controled mind in all ways. The priest sodomize children, why? It's all so easy to understand.

IF you understand it, then I suggest you seek counseling.
This is an individual sickness, and also abnormal.

quote:
The ''sex is bad for your body'' statement I don't know where you got from but it is scientificly PROVEN that sex is the best form of body training there is. Maby this is why it hurts your body, cus' training your body does tare on your body.

I think you need to reread what I said. ;
BTW, men who do 'soddomize' have shorter life spans because it causes severe scarring in their colon tissues, and is a health problem indeed.

THUS showing it is unnatural and unsafe to have these relations.

I should add, those who allow soddomy upon themselves receive the scarring.

Sex might be 'natural' but with maturity and wisdom it is most beneficial. Otherwise...that is a long story.

BTW, I see your apology, but I hope you understand something, I give it back.

"Life is full of lemons, and the lemonade is sweet."
JESUSLAND
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy