Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

the cannabis connoisseur

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the cannabis connoisseur
with all this philosophical discussion i've been engaging myself in lately, i would like to takea moment and talk about the finer things in life.

who here likes it... why do you, (what do you), for how long have you, etc.

my favorite piece is my ROOR waterbong... sob's 7mm thick
gotta love those germans

anyways- i very much dislike schwag... very much like hydroponics/

i've come to find if (when studying) you read over the matterial sober-minded for an hour or so: take a rip or two: and study for another 45min- 1hr... you find yourself comprehending on some exciting levels... lemme know

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
[  Edited by iSOUGHT|THOUGHT at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that [bastard_earth] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ahh...well, its been about two weeks since my last spliff, but up untill about a month ago I was quite a regular smoker, consuming about a half ounce a week. But I've noticed that over time the 'buzz' seems to fade unless you cut your smoking sessions down to an occasional few, otherwise it leans more toward a 'fuzz'.
However I most defnitely agree with you on the matter of its potential to heighten your articulation on various things. For example, Im a poet and over the coarse of a month I may write out random lines of poetry that come to me after some sessions, and at the end of the month [due to the smoking] they all join up to form a well structured song/poem. Its truely astounding.

"Never love anything enough that you cannot bare to see it die"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
over time the 'buzz' seems to fade

as with anything, you build up a tollerance...

i'd suggest switching to hydroponics/

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what's hydroponics?

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hydroponics

n : a technique of growing plants (without soil) in water containing dissolved nutrients

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thanks

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Smoking and any kind of drug use is definitely an interesting thing to look at in the light of how does this make me think differently. I am an artist (terrible) and i write poetry and short stories and do all kinds of things like that. I've found that personally if i have a few (1ne or 2wo) puffs i can go from completely mind blocked to flippin Michaelangelo in seconds, in the matter of creative ideas at least. I do have a question though while we're on the topic. I've noticed that my response to smoking goes in sections. What im saying is that for like 3ree months every time i smoke i'll get super goofy, then for like a month i'll get depressed or worried or anxious when i smoke then for a month i'll just get quiet. This happen to anyone else?? Or is it just that it's amplifying what's really going on in my head/life and maybe i need to pay more attention to that and less on the reactions to drugs my body gives.. Ohh yah and I like smoking bammer weeds sometimes too, you can't always drink the best wine or you won't know why it is.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the manner of your experience is directly related to the type of bud your smoking. like it was said earlier in the thread hydro is the way to go for a consistent clearminded high. god i miss marijuana

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 38yrs • M •
I mean that it doesnt matter what i'm smoking i live in SB CA and pretty much only smoke name-brand thumbs up herb but i'm saying that wether i smoke 8ight different types my mood is still affected in the same way, and i went home to CO a couple weeks ago and smoked some shwag with some friends and noticed that it gave me that upbeat goofy buzz that i got when i initially switched to chron

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Quite often in a general area there is only a few strains in circulation. The biggest growers grow one strain or one crop and sell it to one"spot" or one or two middle men who sell in one general area. So without knowing it your probably smoking the same grass even though it looks different.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 38yrs • M •
I know all that but most of what i smoke is cannabis club weed i also go down to LA and get others. Its not the same but i do understand what you're saying.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes, definately the kind you use will have different effects. but it also depends on your surroundings, for example, you may feel relaxed and happy if your by your self in your room, and paranoid if your in a crowded bus, or excited and goofy with your friends.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I definitely agree that the buzz can greatly vary depending on your mood and surroundings.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
the cannabis connoisseur
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy