Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is America playing with fire ? - Page 7

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Holocaust Survivor Says

He's Leaving The US

(sorry for double post, delete if it is excessive, I just wanted to make sure this one was seen.)

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=42762-u-frmid=16

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
The two most hired and used types of people by governments about to abuse their own people by force are Foreigners and Criminals, we know about the foreigner situation as our borders are left wide open with new National ID acts working as back door amnesty for illegals, including anti-U.S. groups who aren't shy about saying so.

And for those who don't know, FEMA takes over in a National Crisis.

Good Enough for Government Work

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is doing its part to keep criminals off the streets -- by hiring them.

During its short lifetime, the DHS's Transportation Security Administration (TSA) acquired a well-earned reputation for hiring petty thieves to inspect baggage at airports (see 'TSA: Thieves, Spendthrifts, Authoritarians' in our November 15, 2004 issue).

Now we learn that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), which has been placed under Homeland Security's umbrella, has hired recidivist criminals to work as disaster-relief inspectors. 'Government inspectors entrusted to enter disaster victims' homes and verify damage claims include criminals with records for embezzlement, drug dealing and robbery,' reported the Miami Sun-Sentinel on April 24.

According to Dan Craig, director of recovery programs for FEMA, 'Our contract inspectors are our first line of accountability.' In hiring inspectors from one of three Washington-area firms, FEMA is required by law to subject applicants to a rigorous background check. Yet the Sun-Sentinel - in an investigation it conducted despite a complete lack of cooperation from the agency - 'found 30 inspectors or managers with criminal records out of 133 it was able to identify.... 17 had criminal histories at the time they were hired. At least four lost their jobs for arrests after they were hired, including one scheduled for sentencing May 6 in California for child molestation, and two convicted of federal bribery charges for promising higher FEMA payments in exchange for money.'

http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_1497.shtml

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The blacks where not given enough voting booths, and other things to prevent them form voting, as has been done before.

Muslims are scared and getting more scared, understandably so, having to constently look over their shoulder hoping nobody turns them in as a suspected terrorism.

(Did you know that you can turn anybody into the FBI as a suspected terrorist for just about anything, and they will be investigated (scary))

Anyways - our country has been here before, and as before, it walked a dangerous gray line. Brave people have always stood up and fought against it and won. Lets hope we win again.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
"(Did you know that you can turn anybody into the FBI as a suspected terrorist for just about anything, and they will be investigated (scary))"

Did you know that the Patriot Act now covers any and all broken laws, so everyone IS a terrorist, even J-walkers, kids in candy stores, etc.

And with the added ability to strip citizenship and cage you (and or execute you) without representation, trial, or even warrants, mixed with the ability to perform sweeping mass arrests... no one is safe.

Don't let them take your guns people. Might even want to think about investing.

64yrs • M •
I thought the thing about the no trial (for U.S. citizens) was thrown out. I signed a petition. So many things going on, I might have lost track of it.

But if we lost that one - that is serious.

46yrs • M
They've been "secretly" adding to the Acts too. They often just re-issue old things thrown out or voted against by adding them to other bills, which I have no idea how they get away with such shit.

46yrs • M
Los Alamos Whistleblower Severely Beaten

A Los Alamos National Laboratory whistleblower who has uncovered irregularities involving millions of dollars of taxpayer money at the government-backed facility was brutally beaten this past weekend.
According to several news reports, auditor Tommy Hook was violently attacked by three or four anonymous assailants, who allegedly ordered him to keep quiet.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/6/6/210852.shtml

46yrs • M

|
 46yrs • M
Deadly immunity
When a study revealed that mercury in childhood vaccines may have caused autism in thousands of kids, the government rushed to conceal the data -- and to prevent parents from suing drug companies for their role in the epidemic.

This site has partial article, with option to see rest for free.
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2005/06/16/thimerosal/index_np.html

This site has full article
http://infowars.com/articles/science/vaccines_deadly_immunity.htm

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the tanks in the streets of NYC, were these taken during the Republican National Conference? Nonetheless, this seems to be the general trend these days, and what's worse, is that no one seems to be able to do anything about it. If only people weren't so vulnerable to scare tactics.

The truth is, we're being brainwashed by the network news. FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC they're all doing it. I recall a seeing a clip from FOX news in Fahrenheit 911 saying that "Terrorists are planning to use poision gas weapons disguised as pens. I've seen those in a museum, and the fact is, they only have one shot, and theyr'e Huge. if someone used one of those, the most that they would do is kill one person, and they would have to be standing right behind them, and to make the thing work you have to actually press it into the person you're trying to kill.

quote:
They've been "secretly" adding to the Acts too. They often just re-issue old things thrown out or voted against by adding them to other bills, which I have no idea how they get away with such shit.

They can get away with it becasue the american public as a whole has no idea what the fuck is going on beyond their own front door. For example, if you do a google search for the number of americans killed in iraq, you can get some pretty comprehensive information, however, if you search for the number of Iraqi deaths, you can't even find an exact number

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Operation_Iraqi_Freedom:_Iraq
i_casualties

quote:
We don't do body counts.

If you want the truth, don't look in the USA, the bush administration has seen to that.

"He who does not question is lost."
[  Edited by St. Jimmy at   ]
 46yrs • M
Has anyone else noticed that though fighting has increased, especially in reported "major offensives" on our part, let alone the still staggering number of road sides and suicide bombs, that even in the face of all that the "official" allied caualty list has slowed down in its ascent? Seems a little fishy to me.

I read something that I can't quite remember but I think was referring to this saying how American casualties shipped to germany or here or there weren't being counted. Needless to say, I think the official line is bullshit.

As for the tank pictures, no, I'm pretty sure those were fairly recent.

46yrs • M
Interesting addition to the Robert F. Kennedy Jr./Rolling Stone Investigation of Autism causing vaccines.

ABC Bosses Tell ABC News Kill The Interviews With Robert Kennedy Jr. ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thenewswire/archive/2005/06/abc-bosses-tel
l-abc-news-.html

46yrs • M
Lou Dobbs CNN Poll Shows 99% Against Supreme Court Decision (Against Property Rites)

64yrs • M •
That's creating a little uproar. I don't think I understand how taking someones house and building an office space in its place is going to help the local economy.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It doesn't, but then again, it seems that this is mostly aimed at the poor neighborhoods. In the bush government, money buys respect. The more money you have, the more respect. The poorest people will have their houses destroyed first, even though these are the people who are most likely to join the army, navy, etc...

The Bush government destroys their homes, gives them the smallest tax break, gives them the worst schools, and still expects them to support their war???

Suddenly Europe seems much more appealing.

"He who does not question is lost."
Is America playing with fire ? - Page 7
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy