Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Contradictions in the Quran - Page 5

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks, for such a young man, you sure do your Koran.

I do believe in the Judgement, wasn't sure of the Koran's interpretation of the judgement. But by todays interpretation, I don't believe I'm a ChristianI, however that does not mean that those who believe that Jesus is God are bad, it just means I don't believe it.

You explain things very well.

When the war against the corporate machine ends (or slows down) I'm going to go back to studying religion.

Those who don't like religion are only angry with those who misinterpret religion. When you get down to the nitty gritty, we should all be working together for one another making this a better world, and it's really not that complicated. Let it be on earth as it is in heaven.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes, I find that there are two extremes, one is ofcourse religious extremisim, but lots of people nowadays are against religion to such an extent that that too is extremisim. Really, people who don't respect religions and bad mouth people who do, are no better than all those lunies who'll do anything in the name of religion.
But anyway, every judgement will contain bias, being a muslim, no matter how hard I try to be nuetral, I might still prefer to defend Islam, and the same goes for everyone else. But even though we may prefer a particular decision, that doesn't mean that when we begin to see that some aspect of our understanding or religion may be wrong, we refuse to acknowlegde it.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
Contradictions in the Quran - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy