I sing the joy of wandering and the pleasure of the wanderer's death - Apollinaire
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Neocons or al-Qaeda - Who Are the Fanatics?

User Thread
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Siegfriedson is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fanatics Don't Talk to Other Fanatics - They Kill Them

by Bradley Smith

Fanatics do not talk to fanatics, unless those they talk to are fanatic about the same matter(s). Otherwise, fanatics shoot fanatics, bomb them, starve them, isolate them, cut off their heads, and act generally in a way that is tacky almost beyond belief. "Almost," because human culture is soaked through with poor taste and fanaticism, so with a modicum of reflection we are able to observe what goes on.

Cutting off the heads of innocent, unarmed civilians for a greater good is, if not normal, certainly human. What's that? Beheading innocent folk for a "greater good" is what small-timers do who do not have the funding to burn alive or blast into oblivion hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of innocent, unarmed civilians for a greater good.

Well, terrorists are evil when they try to kill you, and swell fellows when they're killing the families and neighbors of those who are trying to kill you. So far Americans have killed somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 innocent, unarmed Iraqi civilians for what the administration believes is a greater good. This suggests that Americans have wounded and maimed at least 50,000 innocent, unarmed Iraqi civilians. Probably more. Probably a lot more.

The difference between the Arab terrorists who killed us, and the American soldiers who are killing the Arabs, is that the Americans can morally justify killing Arabs for a greater good, while the Arabs cannot morally justify killing Americans in any way whatever. Moral justification is always the ground upon which the terrorists stand.

Americans morally justify intentionally killing Arab civilians for a greater good because Arab terrorists intentionally killed American civilians first. It has nothing to do with the individuals who are being killed. This is group think. If you're in the wrong group, and you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, your ass is mud. Is this how we all are-or what?

Arabs morally justify killing Americans because Americans fund the colonization of Arab land by Israeli Jews, and fund the Israeli military in a way that makes it is a foregone conclusion that Israeli Jews are going to have better numbers than Palestinians, or any other Arabs who get careless. Much better numbers.

Continued:

http://www.breakhisbones.org/outlaw/anewsletter040929.html

"For a racial reality check, visit: www.stormfront.org"
 63yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nugamer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Religion... "Who needs it?"

I can't think of any greater motivation for killing and unhappiness than religion...

"Life, Liberty, & Property Rights."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A question, related to who is the fanatic, terrorist, terrorist harborer, threat to the world etc.

In the United States, is it not illegal to sell fire-arms to criminals?

If I remember correctly that is the case, so then I must also ask, why is it ok that our government and many american and allied governments and corporations are so freely allowed to sell weapons to nations and factions either associated with or guilty of acts of terrorism?

Isn't this a crime?

And you might just be surprised how much money and support actually comes from our government for and against terrorists. Indeed, both FOR and against terrorists.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
I couldn't remember which thread it was but someone mentioned that things aren't a real danger till the make 10 patriot acts, well I mentioned partiot act I & II, now I find there is already victory act I & II pending and or implemented, ......... dear god........

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
http://www.freedominfo.org/survey/rtk2004.htm

World organizing for freedom of information? Is this true? I haven't heard much about it, but I'm pretty out of the loop, one thing I do know, is that's not what America is doing.

So, if this is right, the world feels freedom of information is necessary and celebrates it, while America passes Patriot Acts and Victory Acts, limiting freedom of information act..... I'm confused.

46yrs • M
http://news.yahoo.com/p/v?u=/wp_av/20040902/av_wp_pl/4ba8b1eeca68052db31
8075c4639b742&cid=2055&f=96480432

What Pat Buchanan had to say about Neo-Cons, as well as Republicans and Big government.

53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Xris is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So what's your point? That neo-cons are facsists?

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's all about the bottom line - prophet. This is not a true democracy. Money rules, he who has the most is the leader. So we will make sacrifices to make that profit, even sacrafice our pride.

But that's why we sell weapons to anybody and everybody in any country.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy