Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

An Observation

User Thread
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Cheriss is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
An Observation
Is it just me or do the same IDIOTS that whine and blubber about spanking a child like our parents and I bet their parents did them the same Damn people that are pissed and yelling about how wild and disrespectful and uncontrolable the kids of today are? You can't have it both ways people. Spare the rod spoil the child seems to be coming to bite everyone in the collective arse. I in no way condon beating a child but washing their mouth out with soap for inappropriate language. a few swats to the rear and legs with a hand or thin tree switch is NOT Abuse in my book and someday someone may figure out that the Abuse hype and kids using it to get parents in trouble or people Without kids thinking its cruel for a parent to swat a childs rear end in a store for talking back or misbehaving calling child services is BS. They don't want to see a child punished in public but then when the child is a rude ill mannered teen with a gun they whine that the parents didn't raise them right...BS the Government due to all the bleeding hearts won't LET the parents raise the children right. Pick one or the other and get over it

"B**** Not just a Title Its a way of life"
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If MY parents spanked me, I'd kill them and eat their bodies. Of course, I'm 15, so I don't think it's gonna happen.

50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Kids do the world that which has been done to them.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 35yrs • F •
Paula is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think that a sharp swat to the rear has never done any harm to any kid , after all i mean thats the way we learn right from wrong but i absolutely draw the line wen it comes to abusing the child there is clearly a difference between being cruel and being a parent

"I dun care if u like me!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i was never once spanked. i almost never even got yelled at, but i still know right from wrong. taking away a persons previledges is much more devastating than a quick swat. spanking is simply lazy parenting in my opinion.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
Paula is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i suppose i agree with you that taking priviledges away from someone is more of a "learning experience" than perhaps getting spanked, but i suppose we can never say what a "perfect parent" is or what parenting is like until you are a parent yourself

"I dun care if u like me!"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, I dun think spanking etc helps dat much. I mean ya, occaisionaly it's okay, but if it is done frequently, then it loses it's meaning, and many times, hitting often leads to hatred inside the child. You don't learn anything from it, but occasionalyy it's neccessary, if the child doesn't learn from other methods

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
An Observation
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy