Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Should I Call Him or Would He Think I'm Despe

User Thread
 39yrs • F •
Kind_heart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi! How's Everyone Doing? Listen I Need some Advice.

So I have a crush on this guy who works at Starbucks. We used to go to high school together and had a class. I was a freshman and he was a senior at the time. So anyways I walk in there one day and he asks if I still remembered him and how I was doing since the last time we saw each other which was a little over a year ago, and we talked for about 10 mins. So over the last week or so we've I've gone back and he's working we usually talk for awhile. Then yesterday while me and a co-worker we're on our lunch break, we went over to Starbucks again. His shift had just ended and so, according to my friend he was talking to me the whole time. Later the 3 of us were joined by some more of our co-workers who noticed the same thing. Later, I found out that my friend John who also had a class with him back in high school told me that he said I'm someone to remember, and that he'd like to get to know me better. So anyways my crush (his name is Anthony) gave me his phone number. My friend Nina pointed out that I didn't give him mine, but he said to just call his cell phone and if he doesn't answer, just leave me my phone number on the voice mail.

""Use no way as a way, and no limitations as your limitation"--Bruce Lee"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
call him.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • F •
Kind_heart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Okay Sorry I haven't been on here in the last several days, but a few things have transpired. Okay so I didn't call him, but I left him a text message with my number (cowardly I know). The next time I stopped by Starbucks which happened on a Monday he said that he called my cell twice. Well, on Tuesday he stopped by my job and asked my co-worker if I was there, which I wasn't. But then he stopped by again on Wednesday, right when I started my shift at 5:30, keep in mind his shift had ended at 4:45 earlier that afternoon. We talked for about a few minutes, because he didn't want to get me in trouble with my boss who was standing about 10 ft. away. So he said he just stopped by to say Hi. And I'm not going to lie, after he left I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. Hopefully this will turn into something more, though I'm not going to rush anything. I'm enjoying these little convos thus far. Whaddya think?

""Use no way as a way, and no limitations as your limitation"--Bruce Lee"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you should make a point to call him now, if hes been going to all that trouble to find you and not having much luck at it, im sure he would appreciate a call at the least. he could even get annoyed if you show no reciprication to the situation. i know i would.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy