Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Afghanistan footage?

User Thread
 58yrs • M •
jimmycokes is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Afghanistan footage?
I found this website a while back (http://64.227.92.28), but when I went to it recently, all the content had been taken off. However, there's a link to a new site (http://64.227.40.26/) which has new footage.

What does this mean? Where did it come from?

37yrs • F •
pvtbaby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
dont know why dont't u find out thoguh so u can tell us what we don't want to know

"shit happens"
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If that's real, it's pretty captivating footage. A lot of Afghanis use horses quite often, I think. I remember seeing a picture of U.S. special forces and Northern Alliance fighters silouhetted in Afghanistan.

I'm no expert, obviously, but my first impression from the sound and look is U.S. special forces being fired upon by Afghan fighters on horseback...

I'm watching it again...the guys by the fire were definitely expecting the horsemen or at least not expecting them to shoot. I don't know. Weird shit. I'll just pretend it's not real so I don't have to keep watching it.

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I went to the first one. I highly doubt any government bureau would allow "Closed by Bureau Section 7" and a link to the new site. I doubt it would be that hard for them to just shut the site down.

Afghanistan footage?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy