Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Guy Problem

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Guy Problem
I didn't know where to go for this advice so I was hoping that a guy can help me with this and, get a guy's point of view or anyone's point of view... Anyways I have been talking with this guy for a while now and, just recently I just told him I wanted to be friends because, he told me he liked me more as a friend. You are probably wondering why I told him I just wanted to be friends with him. Okay the problem well, he didn't call me after about a year. And he said he just found my number he claims! He called me of December 2003 we used to work together and, that was somewhere either of 2001 0r 2002 of December. Anyways we dated for a while back then and, all of sudden he stopped calling me after I didn't work with him anymore. I only helped during Christmas rush at my old job so the conclusion is! I like him but, I don't like his friends and, I can't tell him who he can and, can't hang out with. He told me that he used to drugs back then and, stuff. He even tells me don't get involved with the drugs cause they are bad. I told him I know that, and I don't hang out with people who do drugs. Anyways the reason I don't like his friends is because, they scare me they are still into drugs they even threaten people. And I daydream about this guy alot but, my mom says I only like him cause he's there. Also cause no other guy is around right now who likes me like this guy does. I think she is right but, I still don't know what to do. I have been avoiding him after he told me his friend got threatened by someone they used to know because, his friend is getting married in August they threatened the guy cause he's getting married? *but I still talk to him a little bit over phone and, stuff cause I still want to be his friend. I just don't hang out with him*. And I am scared of getting threatened by his friends or getting hurt by someone else he used to know or knows. Even though he's not like that at all or I don't know what to do... I am getting second thoughts all the time about this guy I still don't know what to do I even sometimes get the feelings that I like him alot. A few days later he told me it felt weird talking to me because, I don't feel the same way as he does about me... Please help I am so lost here...

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
looking at a persons friends is a good way to find out how the person really is, when they let their guard down. chances are, if you dont like this persons friends, you wont like him once you get to know him better and he decides to let his guard down.

listen to your mom.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
Guy Problem
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy