Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Let Nader Debate!

User Thread
 62yrs • F •
gwenmand is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Let Nader Debate!
There will be three televised debates this fall, and right now only Bush and Kerry will be allowed to participate. Without Ralph Nader's inclusion, the critical issues facing our country-including the war in Iraq-will not be fully discussed.

In the NPR sponsored debate between Dean and Nader, Dean argued that in a choice between Kerry and Bush, the better choice is Kerry. This might be true if they are the only choices. But they aren't. Nader's candidacy is a tool to build a potent independent movement. Dean said when the house is on fire, it's not the time to fix the furniture. True enough. But if your house has been on fire for a generation, it's time to build a new house.

A new campaign-www.letnaderdebate.org -has formed to insist that Nader be allowed to debate. Democrats, Republicans and Independents who favor democracy over partisanship are signing an open letter to President Bush asking him to use his political clout to ensure that Nader is included. Please sign the letter today at www.letnaderdebate.org and send an email to everyone you know asking them to do the same!

Thanks.
Gwen

80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Isn't this a copy of the spam we saw earlier from the same person/entity?
Let Nader debate Bush over which one would be less effective.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IUHoosier is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't know if this is a copy or not. But, would like a Bush/Nader debate. Either one though would certainly be better than flip flop, anti defense Kerry.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Watch the Nader nomination on CSpan, from the platform he presented, I think a Bush or Kerry vs. Nader debate could be constructive rather than the rheoric of the campains we have been given.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think he should be allowed to debate. Although I support Kerry simply because I would prefer a president to a Texas oil tycoon in office, Nader's voice is probably the closest to mine. I think a debate including Nader would be healthy for people to see, even though he will not win. It would be great. While Bush and Kerry bullshit us over and over again, Nader could be there exposing some form of truth.

Let Nader Debate!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy