There's something about death that is comforting, the thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now - beeyutch19
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

TailGaters

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
TailGaters
I really hate it when you are going the speed limit because, you know exactly where the cops are going to be *I speed in my town I know exactly where all there hide outs are though I have only been pulled over twice but, I still know where they all hide out.* But I really hate it when you are going the speed limit and, someone has to be an asshole and, tailgate your ass to make you move faster. I piss them off more by going slower hehe hehe like I did last night I stoped in the middle of the left turning lane and, glared them down before I turned because, they were almost touching my bumber on my car... *they started to go slower after I glared at them *Because for one it was pouring rain down hard last night and, I couldn't see so I was going slow for that not cause of the cops... But even when it isn't raining I still have tailgaters on my ass and I am like going 40 on a 30mp... I only go slower or slam on my breaks when somone is tailgating me just to piss them off... If they want to go fast why can't they just be paitent until the car isn't in front of them anymore? Or even go on the freeway? I also hate it when cops even tailgate you just so they think you will go faster so they have an excuse to pull you over and, give you a ticket I guess someone told me that a cop did that to them once. I told them that I would just keep going the speed limit no matter how hard the cop tries to make me go faster... But I really hate Tailgaters on my ass grrrrrrrr....

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I also hate tailgaters and have some severe road rage. I am the type that will hit my brakes and make you eat my bumper if you get to close or better yet slow way down to make you pass me and then tail gate you no matter how fast you go.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
TailGaters
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy