We discover what works by finding out what doesn't work, those who never made a mistake, never made a discovery. - Moonlightshadow
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A new music artist has arrived!!

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey everyone just as of today Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson's sister. Has her first album out I think she is awsome check out her web site at...
http://www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com/

I listen to all kinds of music except rap... What kind of music do you guy's all listen too?

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I prefer her sister by FAR. Ashlee has a cool, raspy voice... but she is far from a professional. I will be buying her new CD though. (Cause I watch the show.... and I am real curious on how it all came out.)

And Rap is my fav. Gangsta rap at that.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
She acts and sounds pretty cool, and I like the rocker in her.....no pun intended.

I listen to everything, rap, rock, reggae, r&b, jazz, soul, oldies, all except Country.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have Ashlee Simpson's new cd and, I think it is awsome it turned out otay : 0 ) you can also go onto her web site and listen to her album before buying it... Anyways I used to like 2pac alot and, rap like 50 cent all that stuff. I quit listening to it cause of my ex I couldn't stand it because, everytime I listened to rap it made me think of him and, how much of a jerk he was to me *I broke up with him he got married a month later his cousin also split us up long story...* Anyways but I listen to pretty much everything I really Love Alanis Morissette's new cd too it's pretty much everything I have gone through on her songs... Anyways anyone else what kind of music do you listen too?

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well by my name you can see that I listen to country. But I am also into old rock (Led Zepplin, ACDC, etc.), rap, modern rock and some jazz. I prefer not to listen to opera and the likes as it puts me to sleep. Other then that I do like some instrumental when I want to sit and relax in front of the fire with a good book some evenings when it is cold outside.

So you could say I like just about everything.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Decius should open a Music discussion forum as he did with the bood discussion, 'cause the are music threads everywhere

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy