The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Friendless

User Thread
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Friendless
Hi I am new on here anyways, I hope I am at the right place! I use to have only 3 great friends and, things went down pretty hard this happened a few weeks ago. All of a sudden they started ignoring me then, I asked them all what the deal was and, what was wrong and, all I got was being called psycho and that I needed to grow up? When I asked them what was wrong and, what the deal was I asked them in a very mature way and I didn't ask them in a wrong way for them to be calling me names... After the emails went back and, forth I quit talking to them after all of them called me psycho... I am so hurt I want to be there friends again I don't like to deal with drama but, that's all the friends I was friends with seem to want to do is cause drama any advice on my friends? They keep telling me that they are mature and, everything when they are really not. I have been raised around adults my entire life and, I have hung out with adults my entire life. I am pretty much an adult even mature and, people tell me I am mature sometimes I act all kinds of ages just to be funny... why they tell me what to do and, who I can and can't hang out with is just plain wrong any advice? I miss my friends a great deal...

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Tell them you just can't help it cause your a "DitzyBlonde!!" Hehehe. Just kidding.

First off I would demand where the "you are a psycho" came from. There has to be SOME reason. If you can find out the exact reason..... then you can tell them why you did whatever you did/acted whatever way you acted for them to say it. It is probably something stupid they are making a big deal over.

You say that they create alot of drama. They are probably majorly immature and by you not going along with their drama... they might be thinking (or saying) you think your all that....etc. etc.

If they don't want to be friends with you, or they refuse to back their statements up ...tell them to just kiss your ass. You don't need a bunch of bitches talking behind your back. If they don't like you, you can't make them. And from what I am getting from your post.... they aren't any kind of friends you want.

Good Luck!

Evilia

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • F •
yeah I did tell them to kiss my ass that was when they called me psycho and, they never liked me. In the email the one friend's I was friend's with for 3 years replied back to me before she called me psycho. It said that well if you don't want to be my friend then have a nice one. The first email I sent her never said anything about me not wanting to be her friend then I emailed her and said look. But then my friend I made up with we have been friend's since junior high she started to ignore me after the fight I had with my other friends. She knew the fight was about her and, then she copied everything my friend's and I said in the fight she saw all the emails because, she had to know every detail about it. Then she said when I asked her what was going on and, why she was ignoring me in the middle of the email she said well at least I don't go around showing every little detail I was like what? Anyways I told her blah blah in the next email and, I told her the only psycho thing I did was let her back into my life! But she just decided to copy everything my friends and, I were saying? Anyways I have no idea where the psycho thing came from honestly. And my friend I made up with said before the fight happened thst I couldn't talk about boys around her because, her husband was worried that, she might mess up what they have? I asked her then why did the guy even marry you then if he can't even trust you? She even told me if I was dating a guy seriously that, I had to put her before the guy I told her no way on that. And she accepted the fact but, she just said then we won't be talking then? She says she was lucky to have such friends who gave her another chance. Because in High School she only hung out with her friends when her old boyfriend wasn't around. So they gave her another chance and, she said she told herself that she wasn't ever going to give anyone else another chance cause she won't put up with it? I told her how unfair it was for her to be saying that to me when I gave her another chance for writing F you with lipstick on my car window and, coming into my work and threatening me and everyone at my work. Anyways I have no clue where the psycho thing came from after I told them to kiss my ass they also said that, they never liked me in the first place and, that was why they blew me off? I don't understand it if they never liked me I told them in the beginning that, if they didn't want to be my friend in the first place they can just tell me and be straight up! So I still don't know what to do anymore advice anyone? But it's also like my friend's I was friend's with for three years they can make up with there old friends? Yet I can't make up with my old friends? It's like the way they were acting that, they just wanted me all to themselves... But my friend's I was friends with for 3 years told me at the very beginning that, I had to choose her or my friend I made up with. So I choosed my friend I made up with because, I was friends with her since junior high and I know she didn't mean to do what she did in the past. Because another girl was involved and, I knew the other girl talked my friend into doing what she did. Anyways I have no clue what to do my friends again that, I was friends with for 3 years forgot my birthday also and, she blamed it on some guy again. She even accused me once of stealing her cd's when after she found them in her dad's car she told me and, never apologized to me for that. Anyways I don't know what to do should I just forget about them all start making new friends? Or try to make up with them and, get by all the drama. I also think you are right Elivlia I think they don't want to talk to me anymore because, I won't do there drama.

54yrs • F •
quote:
said that, they never liked me in the first place and, that was why they blew me off

Don't talk to them anymore, and get yourself some new friends. If you truely mean anything to them, they will contact you soon. If they don't....they just suck ass anyways.

Usually when a bunch of girls gang up on one girl, it is because they are jealous. You are probably prettier, smarter, and more mature then them, and it pisses them off. Just don't call them. You know the saying..... "If you love something...... let it go....." If they are true friends, they will miss your friendship. If not....you are better off without them.

Evilia

40yrs • F •
I believe that too they are jealous of me but, I haven't talked with them since they called me Psycho. But the girl I was friend's with since junior high is like coming around my church now for some reason. No that isn't her ward and, she is going to the church I go to with her old friend she made up with that, she told me that her old friend she couldn't stand. But she is only friend's with her old friend again to get a rise out of me but, it didn't work I just ignored her and her friend... Anyways I think they are jealous I am going to say that again because, everytime the friend's I was friend's with for 3 years one of them told me that her old boyfriend never liked me either. I also used to be friend's with this one girl too but, she was doing pot and all of that and I didn't want to be a part of that. Well the girl I was friends with that did pot she told me, her boyfriend never liked me either. Then after I told my friend about that I was friend's with for 3 years she said yeah my old boyfriend never liked you either... But then the friend I made up with said that, her husband never liked me? Does that mean anything? I don't get it why does all of my friend's boyfriends and husband hates me or not hates me doesn't like me? Anyways I hope anyone can figure that out I mean I don't ever go after my friend's boyfriends or there husbands. Because I think it is plain wrong to go after your friend's husband or boyfriend and, they know I am not that type of girl that's like that to after there boyfriend or husband...

40yrs • F •
I also mean that I don't care if there boyfriends or husbands doesn't like me or not. Because they are with my friend and dating them or married to them but, there boyfriends or there husbands like there other friends that's just what I don't get.

54yrs • F •
Ummmmmm. Well the only reason why any of my b-friends diddn't like some particular friends of mine was because they diddn't trust me with them. (They got around if ya know what i'm saying.) Not that your that way..... cause I don't know you at all.

The only other reason is maybe you are goodie goodish??? You say some of your friends smoke pot Usually when there is a bunch of people who smoke/drink etc, together.... then there is that one that dosen't..... people tend to push them aside. Could this be a possibility?

Either way.... F -them. Don't worry about them. If they don't like you, they don't. There are tons of friends in the sea.

(((((Peace vibes)))))

Evilia

40yrs • F •
Ya you are right I am starting school soon kind of a college anyways, I might meet some better friends there. And I will know better this time who to be friends with or not be friends with. I also said to my one friend I was friends with for three years that, I couldn't force her to be my friend and stuff like that forgot to mention that. So I already know that I can't make people like me. Anyways I think the friends I have been friends with for three years does do pot they say they don't but, I really think that they do I mean they have lied to me before they smoke or drink too not that's bad or anything I guess... But I don't care if my friends lie to me or not either I mean we aren't married like my friend acts with me the one I was friends with since junior high acts like that with me all the time. And my friend I was friends with since junior high I think is on medication I asked her if she was on any medication cause, I told her I take birth control pills for mood swings and that. She told me she wasn't on any medication she was mad that I asked her but, the way she was acting towards me when we became friends again I said to her I was making a point on that question I asked I told he that too and she said she would stop acting that way towards me... I did tell her I was wrong to have asked her that, but she was wrong for what she was doing to me. I told her that I always have acted like her to make a point but, she never seemed to get the hint. Yea I am a goody goody I am still a virgin and, my friends know I even think my friends I was friends with for three years was jealous of that too. Because she would run and, blab it to everybody that I was a virgin I have asked her to stop because, it was no one elses business but mine. But she still kept on doing that even her sister. I am mormon and I don't drink or swear sometimes I swear I try not too... And I don't do all that other bad stuff like half of my friends do I don't know why my friend the one from junior high has to copy everything I do because, she didn't used to be this miss goody goody like she is "Trying" to be now all she is doing is going to church and she has repent and all of that stuff to get married in the temple but, she was never like that before. She thinks being married changes you but, it doesn't being through what I have been put through with my friends changes a person it sure has changed me a whole lot too. Thanks for helping me

38yrs • M •
SalvadorDali is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
All be your friend "DitzyBlonde"

Note this message is posted almost 3 years later.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zach is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LOL Yah, I would be glad to be friends!

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Endless Feed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ill be your friend, yea I know this was pasted like 2 years ago, but if you still want advice, It seems that your friends wernt that 'great" from the start. I know how it feels, I was a horrable person last year, and some of my friends moved a bit ahead. Anyway, now im strengthening those friendships, you can become friends again, make new ones, strengthen current ones if you truly believe you can. Attitude, its a small thing that makes a big difforence, seriously belief and attitude do work. If someone says something about you, or pertaning to you, and you can pick it to pieces and find flaws, it dosent just strike you as true, then discard it.

Friendless
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy