Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dreams..

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chilltime55 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dreams..
Dose anyone have a dream and in the dream something happens like ur walking and u trip or u drop a cup or u sit down then u wake up and relize it was just a dream but later in that day that thing that happend in the dream happens in real life... dose that happen to anyone else other then me?

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes.

At the time, I think "dejavu" but it's more detail than that.

34yrs • M •
yea... it freaks me out alot when it happens

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It is almost spooky when it happens. I tthink Lady Taz is right when she says that it is a lot like "dejavue" but more real. I have not had it happen often but it sure does freak me out when it does. It almost makes me wonder if I walk in my sleep or something. What do you think?

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 34yrs • M •
i have no idea im just curious as of how it happens... well they say that humans dont use 100% of their brain its more like 15% and they say taht as time moves on we use more and more of it and maby as we start using more and more of our brain or brain has the power to do these kind of things... but thats kinda a long shot

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
oddly enough this has happend to me as well... could have sworn i was the only one actually

i agree, it is very much like a more intense deja vu. once when i was younger... maybe around eight or so, i had a dream where i fell out of bed, got stabbed in the side, then hit my head on my drawer. when i woke up this exact thing happend and i almost had a heart attack.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sort of a mouthful of a story but......
My mom had been dating this guy for awhile, and they broke up for periods of time, during which time they didn't communicate. My mom would go for months without hearing from him and my sister would have a dream that he called- and on that same day, or the next he would call her. Trippy, real damn trippy.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 38yrs • F •
clarence is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
it is definately daja vu... and me being supersticious i have figured out a way to stop the freakiness (if it indeed freaks you out) * you simply jump up and down twice... this motion interupts the reoccerance and amazingly enough it stops!!! try it next time< its a guaranteed method

Dreams..
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy