To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. - kevosworld
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Everyday the Pain Goes Away

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, Found out my ex's b/f name...he's up in Omaha...so its a long didstance relationship...she's feeling all mopey about him...well...I say good for her...All the better, it helps me just a bit to get rid of my pain...if she's in pain, I feel better...I know thats not a good response to such things, but...it helps...I love the girl and all, but damn can she be so ditzy...makes me question why we even dated in the first place...she's not my 'type'...She's got the looks that I like, but not the personalitiy or mindset...I think it was that first time she flirted with me at a party...little did I know that she had just broken up with a previous friend of mine that night...I should have stayed away from her when she did kiss me(it was New Years)...Her lips burned mine...damn...why don't if follow my natural instincts more often? I still get bummed about my sistuation, especially b/c alot of my other friends knew that she was wishy-washy with boyfriends...I just wish they would have stopped me before something went terribly wrong...like it has...I wanna say I Hate her...and a part of me does...but...I still need time to heal...Still looking for a girl to get over her(not just a rebound girl, but someone to hopefully make her jealous) Sorry for the rant...I just had to get things off my chest...if anyone has any advice, i'm all ears...

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy