How can we be just in a world that needs mercy and merciful in a world that needs justice? - Robert Frost
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

OJ Simpson

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OJ Simpson
Here is a blast from the past.

Do you think that OJ is /was guilty of the murders? Do you feel he got off on technicalities? Did he know the system?

I personally think that he did it. And that money bought his freedom.

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know I will probably be the ONLY one with this view....but I say....

Not Guilty.

I don't think he is that stupid. If anything.....he paid someone to do it. I can totally see him hitting her....but cutting her up? No way.

Also....my x husband caddied for him on several occasions. (I even have pics) There was alot of fishy stuff going on way back when with him. Alot of him with other women conversations were overheard, and.....well that's all i'm gona say.

I think it had to do with drugs. Either with her and her friend. Or with him.

He is a big shot, big mouth, needs to completely be catered for person. He probably screwed with the wrong guy....who in turn put a hit on his wife.

I know i'm not backing up my statements but.....

Hey, if the glove don't fit......

You must aquit. (it went like that right?)

Evilia

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i really want to believe that he is not guilty, id like to think that the system isnt that corrupt. but whenever i think about it, it occurs to me that when most peoples wives/husbands are murdered, the spouses tend to go to greater lengths in tracking down the killer. OJ seems rather content with his life now, where as most would at least show a hint of remorse or sadness, or anger... or hell, any kind of "negative" emotion. he was as jolly as ever last time i saw him in the news.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think I paid 12 people to answer this question. They saw and heard all the evidence and said he was NOT GUILTY. I think I got my moneys worth. Once that verdict came down he became NOT GUILTY. There should be no question.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wasnt asking to state the facts squatteam........

I asked
quote:
Do you think that OJ is /was guilty of the murders? Do you feel he got off on technicalities? Did he know the system?

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the united states courts found him not guilty.
but that doesn't mean he didn't do it.
what about the civil case? he lost that one, didn't he? i don't know all the details, except that he had to pay a lot of money for damages or whatever. why would he have to pay for damages if he didn't do anything? he can't be both guilty and not guilty at the same time. it's really kind of ridiculous when you think about it.
i don't know if he did it or not. i wasn't there.

"You are reading this."
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In that sense only, I thought from day one that his older son did it and that OJ and OJ's older daughter covered for him. And, that is why the glove didn't fit...it was his son's glove (just like Dad's).

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IUHoosier is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Of course he did it. But, in America, innocent until "proven" guilty.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have a nice pair of leather driving gloves. When I tried to put them on, while wearing plastic surgical gloves, they did not fit.

The prosecution screwed up-big time, with that display of idiocy.

52yrs • F •
briena is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I watched evryday and I have to say I dont believe that he did it. the man had money and if he wanted her dead then he could of paid and had it done with out the mess that there was. but I do believe he knew who did it and never said anything.

400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
guilty.

"i hate cRap!"
OJ Simpson
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy