Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why in the Morning?

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why in the Morning?
I wake up every morning and I still feel the heartache of my last relationship...Why is it in the morning everything is just soo much harder...Once I do get past a certain point, things do turn around...I feel no need to have the pain in my heart, I feel I have overcome the pain...but, in the morning...things just hurt alot... I just hate these feelings washing over me with not so much of a concern for anything else...I always feel lonely and alone... Its the pain of being hurt...I just...grrrr arrrggg...

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would have to say that it has to do with at night you have the chance to let everything go and get a fresh start, and you dream. Which leads to waking up in the morning feeling how you felt in your dream(s) and or thinking about what your subconcious let you think about while you were completely relaxed. After that certain point when you are able to forget bout that pain in your chest you have been up doing things and have enough to keep your mind and your heart busy so that they don't think about your last relationship.

Just my thoughts on this.

Em

""Live life to the fullest!""
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Try some visual stimulation that might sidetrack your mind. Sounds weird, but bare with me here. Think of something that you really really like, that doesn't remind you of your ex, and get a poster of it and hang it on your ceiling, so that you just think of that when your eyes open and you look up at it.

Might not work for you, but it has been known to work

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
Why in the Morning?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy