Disney helped create fantasies in my gullible childish mind of beautiful lands and charming princes. Damn them. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Worst Thing to Say

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
Britney_Marie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Worst Thing to Say
I recently had someone close to me say the worst thing someone could say to me. What's the worst thing someone could say to you?

"I'm Rainbow fucking Randolph!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this may seem contradictory to your question, but the worst thing a person can say to me is nothing at all. i would much rather be chewed out then ignored.

what was said to you Brit?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • F •
Britney_Marie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"I can't talk to you anymore." Not like, "This conversation is over." More like "You're too hard to talk to and you don't listen."

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
(((Hugs)))

I've had that said to me. The person pretty much said "I'm done with this conversation, your impossible" I took it as they knew they would never win. (They were right, they never would hehehe) Come to think of it, it's been said to me on more than one occasion, hehe.

Something interesting was brought to my attention back in the day. It was actually a simple sentence, in which said different ways ment totally different meanings.

Check it out. (I'm gona try to use bold, hopefully I don't mess things up, lol.)

I diddn't say I stole the apple.

I don't know what my point was in putting this down, lol. Maybe to say that hopefully what she/he said wasn't ment the way you took it?

Hope you both get everything cleared up.
Have a spectacular Friday.
Evilia

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 38yrs • F •
That's kinda cool. (The apple sentence.) I know how he meant it because I asked him "What the hell does that mean?" So I got my explaination first hand. LoL! Luckily we're over it now, and doing really well, so I guess in the end it was worth getting everything out in the open.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yea, that "i cant talk to you anymore" thing, thats basically like not saying anything, people need to just say what needs to be said! things would go a lot more smoothly that way

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • F •
Yeah

54yrs • F •
TOTALLY cool! So happy you have it all resolved.

Have a BAD ASS weekend!!!

Evilia

2023yrs • M •
SeekerofTruth is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The worst thing is when you are shot down by the oppisite sex. That "No" gets me bad.

"U wanna know the secret to life then u m,ust find it for nurself its different for everyone."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that starforsaken is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"do you have any siblings?" When one has died.

"www.starforsaken.com"
 54yrs • F •
Now that people my the MILLIONS out here are finding out that I am pregnant by a guy of whom this child shall be his SIXTH.........(BTW he has now lost his job)

I get the....I hear your pregnant....then the frown, or the are you gona be o.k........or the so what are you going to do?

I know this is a bad situation.... but I wish just ONE person would maybe comprimise with the words they WANT to say... and the words a newly pregnant woman would like to hear.

Something like......
Is this a good thing? (then wait for my answer... and support what I say)

Or even a Congradulations??? (<<<with a question)

I have had only maybe two congratulations, and they were from internet friends.

Everyone just EXPECTS me to abort the baby because the father is pretty much a pure deadbeat regarding his other five.

I'm not gona do it..... so I shall say it again.... to those I know me who don't think of this child as a child of MINE......instead thinking it is a reason for him being around me forever.... can LICK my ass. And I mean it. Not kiss it. LICK it.

Sorry.... just venting

Evilia

Worst Thing to Say
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy