Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What is Heart Break ?

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
creeper is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What is Heart Break ?
I just recently broke up with my G/F of 2 years and i'm filled with sadness. I'm thinking what is heart break? is it just an just my mind telling me to feal this or is it more than that ?

62yrs • M •
billyboy2674 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
its a combination of your heart and mind.
Having a heartbreak in part means you're a good person and wanted to provide the best for the person youre feeling for.
It means that a relationship ends but the love continues and thats good also-why end up as enemies?
But if you really love someone you have to let them be free-even if it hurts us or overwhelms us.
To love someone and be with that person is great-but to recognize that the person isnt a personal property is even better.Best wishes from Chicago and may true love never end.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Roninheart19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's all in your Mind. Think about it...your heart is just another organ in your body...when you have those feelings of "heartbreak," your heart isn't actually in any kind of pain..it's more like a gut wrenching pain you feel more in your stomach (strangely similar to butterflies in my opinion), just with the onset of mental anguish.

39yrs • M •
captain is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i am going through the same phase.I have broken up with my gf of past 2 yrs.I am completely shattered.This pain is unbearable.How can i be happy again? How can i let her go?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zach is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What billyboy said is very wise. I am also going through a breakup. My gf of 2 yrs dumped me and I am taking it really bad. But what you must always know is that life will go on, you will love again, and always learn as much as possible about what happened and better yourself for your next love. Good luck.

What is Heart Break ?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy