Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Iraq

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Iraq
I found this new place. Has kept me busy as the site is slow even with my high speed conection. But I was told that if you refresh the browser often, you get through it faster when it runs slower.

www.iraq.net

Making friends, ofcourse someone did ask me if I was from earth?

But I just want to share this with you:

http://www.theinsideout.us/WarOnIraqUpdate.html

Found on the Iraq.net, written by "Calm" with special editing from "Jane," and "Banj." Please pass this on to all. Thanks!

Dear Friends of All Nations:

The spate of unabated killings and painful violence that we have witnessed with concern and dismay during the past months have led us, a concerned group of Iraqi and non-Iraqi friends, to seek your cooperation in observing April 10, 2004, as the "Peace Day for Iraq".

We ask that everyone in the world take the time to pause at 12 noon (their local time) and collectively form a human bond by holding hands for two minutes for Peace in Iraq. We need everyone to help spread the word that we are united in this effort. It is our mission to reach out and help support the endeavors of those in Iraq, both Iraqis and non-Iraqis, in fostering the movement of a new and healing Iraq nation. We need people to spread the word of this simple and profound act of unity to show the world that democracy and freedom will not be deterred. We will not let the lives of those lost be in vain.

Please help our mission by contacting your friends, all resources of the media, and spreading the word to all mosques, churches, political parties -- anyone collectively or individually who can help make the difference in Iraq. We must have Peace to begin the process of reconciliation for Iraq�s renaissance.

We humbly ask for your commitment for a better future for the Iraqis and for the larger international community of peace-loving citizens.

In Friendship,

Peace for Iraq Group

iraqday@aol.com

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Iraq
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy