Good Judgment comes from Experience, and Experience comes from Bad Judgment! - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What Star Are YOU?

User Thread
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What Star Are YOU?
What star sign are you? And do you believe that those trats are you?

Im a Capricorn and I believe I have many aspects of a capricorn, Im very stuborn and Im determined.

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What star am I? Do you mean what sign am I? Zodic symbols kind irritate me so I am going with Star- my Star is- Wolf 359 ( i just loved that name from Star Trek) favorite constelation- Orion

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I m also a capricorn. Personally, I think all this is jus bogus crap.I mean, if you thought that you were a tauras, then you would have thought that you really did have all thoses characteristics, and u know why? Because all of them are so vague and general that they apply to everyone!

Hmm, as for me....stubborn yes, determined no.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Angel of Death I do agree. I've known people who live for thier next star chart in the paper or wherever they find it. When they find it they will proclaim it is just like them and I am puzzled. Them things are written so they can sound like anybody at any given time. They're always positive. I'd like to read one that says, tommorow you better be careful, you might get into a car accident

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mine say negative things pretty often okcitykid (imma scorpio) lol they are always like "dont piss anyone off, your feeling very moody today blah blah blah" .... personally i think they are rubbish too tho.

fourtune cookies are where its at anyway

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is that why you are always in the rain.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 37yrs • M •
D'Esterre is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

They all dish out cardinal virtues, virtues we would all like to imagine apply to us. Thus when we are told we have said virtue we imagine we have it.

This is fair as we likely do have it, we all have elements of everything but by having our attention drawn to it our consciousness expands it even though it may be only a minor one of our facets.

Regards,

D'Esterre

"Think, just think and reflect."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm a Scorpio also, and I normally get along with other Scorpios, true, and I am always thinking about sex, pretty much revolve around it, he he he.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My mates a Scorpio and hes a sex freak too. He cant have one girlfriend for long and he sees different girls all the time!

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think its just in our nature...its not our faults, he he he.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I myself am an Aquarius, I do find a lot of traits in common with its meaning. As to following tooth n nail, I wouldn't recommend it. One of my friends basis most of his possible partners off of their signs in comparison to his, he's still looking. Signs are good for a little guidance every great once in a while, but not time and time again.

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 45yrs • F •
faronangel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Has anyone had a birth chart done I don't mean some artical in your fav. magazine or newspaper. Go to a professional have it done. To be truly your horscope or star sign [book by linda goodman] you must have three things birth time, place of birth, and birth date. with out that it does sound vague and could apply to anyone. Astrology doesn't just involve your SUN sign which I am scoripo. It has to with all the planets in our solor system and the pull they have on us gavity wise that is. The moom controls us almost as much as our sun sign and for some more. If you think about it the moon controls the tides a womens monthly cycle and humans are made up of mostly water. All the planets effect us to one degree or another a great place to get your whole chart done is
http://www.are-cayce.com/

"truth is the light of the way"
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm a Sagitarius. I don't follow or even look at horoscopes. I do see, however, patterns in my life that are hard to dismiss. These patterns are not me, but in my friends or loved ones.
I have had 5 really good friends in my life - like best friends - in my journies. Three of those 5 were born on February 19th.- all in different years. The other two were both born on July 2nd, again in different years. My first wife (deceased) was born on February 15th - we were friends first, last and always. I don't have any good explanation for the date coincidences. I don't consider astrology a GOOD explanation. I have a bad explanation, but I don't believe a daily horoscope will help anyone.

My favorite 'horoscope' story comes from a book in my own library entitled "Fryer's Travels" by a Dr. Johnathan Fryer, published in 1695. Fryer traveled to Persia and returned with the account of an astrologer that tells the Persian leader that he had studied the stars regarding the lake border attacks by Cossack raiders and forsaw the total defeat of the Persian fleet. The leader, under instructions of the astrologer, chained all his ships together and gave instructions to the 'admiral' to sail out and 'encircle' the Cossack fleet with the chained ships and destroy them. Needless to say, the astrologer was right. The Cossacks sunk the ships at each end of the chain and their sinking pulled the other ships down, destroying the entire Persian fleet. It must have been in the stars!

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What does your little book say about Virgos?

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm a Taurus, and i'm also born year of the Bull. Yay for me! *chuckles* I am unfortunately very much like the typical Taurean. I love my creature comforts, i am stubborn, i do have problems with my throat, though i like to sing....

Although i do believe i hold some resemblance to my star sign, i don't ultimately believe the stars. On occasion i will read my star sign and it will regail in 5 encrypted lines a summary of my last week, which i find a pause for thought. I'd like to believe in it all, but i suppose my logic just overthrows it all.

"my name says it all!"
What Star Are YOU?
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy