Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

And The Story Goes On......

User Thread
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd like to play a game where I write a sentence of a story and then someone continues on with it and so on and so on.....ok?

Once apon a time there lived a grumpy old gnome, his name was Fred Al Gor. He liked the simple life,..............

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Once apon a time there lived a grumpy old gnome, his name was Fred Al Gor. He liked the simple life, Farming his potaoes and fisshing in the creek. His home was hollowed out stump with a great browm mushroom on top that kept out all the rain, it was dark and dirty but he liked it just fine.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 1961yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that otb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On sundays he would make peanut butter cookies, u know the ones, with a caramel button on top. But this sunday was different. This sunday he ventured out of the stump in search of.....

52yrs • M •
But this sunday was different. This sunday he ventured out of the stump in search of a special ingredient for a very special cookie. Fo years he had schemmed and planned to bake this cookie- a very evil cookie, whose arcane secret recipie he and only one other knew of.

1961yrs • M •
so off he went to the mythical land of kolumbeea, dressed in his sunday best ( a suit made of dungaree ) .
There the special ingredient grows in fields, as far as the eye can see.
Soon his cookie would become a long awaited reality. His plan to....

52yrs • M •
His plan to trick the elven maiden of the forest into marying him would soon unfold- but first the voyage to get the secret ingredient. The journey ahead of him was dangerous at best and before he set off there was one last thing he had to do.

1961yrs • M •
he had to pay a fellow gnome a visit. You see just a short time ago there was a contest. The gnome had promised a cookie to anyone who could solve his puzzle. Fred Al Gor being the genius that he is, solved it in a very short time.
BUT...no prize was paid, not even a crumb. So with vengence in his wicked little heart he set forth to the stump where the unsuspecting riddler lie in his bed.

52yrs • M •
Across the river and over a hill or two he trundled along looking for the jokes stump as he rounded the bend there it was all neat and tidy not very gnome like at all. Fred strode up to the door and kicked it in- he took a step inside. his nostrils flared as he sniffed the air within- he belowed "is there a rotting pile of chiken dung in here? or is it you!" as he turned his scowl to the corner of the room where his rival lied cowering in his bed.

43yrs • F •
Placing a hankerchief over his stubby nose he ventered even closer towards the cowering heap on the bed. Between almost gagging and falling over his own feet Fred could hear a distant 'whirlingl' noise coming from outside the stump.

52yrs • M •
"Ah ha" fred exclaimed "thought you could get away without coughing up my cookie eh? did you- you pint sized sack of troll filth!" Fred ran back outside around the stump where he saw his beloved 'Dora" a flying boat he had made years ago- its sail like wings had suddenly started to go (they were prone to turning on and off when they wanted to ). "He He!" fred cried as he jumped into the boat as it started to take off into the warm afternoon sunlight sky- "now that is done so off to Kolumbeea!".

43yrs • F •
It would take 4 days , 3 hours and 23 secs to get to Kolumbeea in this boat, but Fred had no other way. So off he went with the wind blowing softly then harshly , then softly into his ginger beard apon his crooked chin.
With the landscape passing Fred by he thought back when he meet his lady love the Elven princess Dora in the woods of Quintiea off the island Floreedah. She was the most beautiful lady hed ever seen, they dated for awhile and fell for each other badly and then one day just after a stroll down to the local pub,..............

52yrs • M •
She was the most beautiful lady hed ever seen, they dated for awhile and fell for each other badly and then one day just after a stroll down to the local pub she was injured in a horrific accident. A piano had fallen out a window of the great tower of King Morden. The pianno struck her on the head and she lost all memory of Fred. He shock his head in anger as he wiped a tear from his eye- she had forgotten him but he would make her remember that he had promissed himself years ago.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So he took Dora to the local shaman in order to ressurect her memories. But since the shaman was a selfish man and had no heart, he asked for a fair price. Fred pondered for a bit and then decided that his beloved lady was worth anything in the world. So Fred asked the shaman what the price would be and the shaman replied...

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 43yrs • F •
ShooOOOOSSHHhhh!!! An arrow whirled past Fred's eye, ducking quickly he felt for his sawn off shot gun. But he could not find it, slowing raising himself he peeped over the edge to see who it was, but another arrow came hurling through the sky so he ducked back down again. "oh Boy this is going to be a bumpy ride" he said to himself.

52yrs • M •
Fred grabbed the wheel and dove his flying boat down just above the trees scaring a number off birds half to death- away off he could see his elven half brother shaking his fist at him- so long sucker he exclaimed as he threw a bottled Dragon fart to the ground below- "that should do it" he excaimed as dora sailed on into the evening sky as hi thought drifted back when he plotted his revenge on the shaman.

1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy