Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Does GOD Not Existed? - Page 12

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I may be wrong here but, cyber you just confused me, first you said you argument was from faith based information, yet you want others to argue with precise evidence, not just opinion, isn't that what you are doing,?

And you posted don't have time to read all this shits!

Uh, were you talking to us or you, cause you are the one with the long posts?

uh,

Thuroughly confused.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 41yrs • M •
CyberAngel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Felftwood!

I guess you are not following on the topic!

Dumbteen said! He dont have time to read all this damn much (sorry it was not "shit"-

So I said! to him! Only he cannot argue these facts of reality.

You said am confusing you , No. You just dont get the point of what i am discussing with DT.

Peace.... maybe we'll see you again here.! I've done my best for you guys... but seems no way. Yuor mind is totally closed..

Remeber... The truth will set you free.

Bless you!

Yeah! DT believes that evils and bad things are SIN... DT Sin means, things that are against GOD. Don't confuse yourself.

Bye Guys...

"the truth will set you free"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Our minds our closed? Yeesh, there hasn't been a thought less than 2,000 years old out of your mouth.

And ya I did get lost on this topic, I don't mind long posts but I can only take so much crap at once.

Although you had one point that stuck in my head.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Yeah! DT believes that evils and bad things are SIN... DT Sin means, things that are against GOD. Don't confuse yourself. "
I'd rather be confused then a liar.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 37yrs • F •
yinluan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
maybe this website might clear some of ur doubts?

http://www.christiananswers.com/

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"We will not find God in our religious routines or lists of dogma. He cannot be found with the human mind"
perhaps one of the few points of urz I agree with, which leads me 2 think dat ur not da usual religious fanatic.

u don't have to believe in God to be spiritual. What I don't get is, how can u believe or disbelieve in God if u don't know what God is? Everyone one has a 'pitcure' of God in their minds. God doesn't even have to be a being. So I don't think there is such a thing as 'athiesim', most people r agnostics. Cuz how can u say something does or does not exist if u don't know what that thing is?

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
Does GOD Not Existed? - Page 12
  4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy