Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Self Creationism - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that furbuggy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I thought up something much like this. Suppose we are a dream of some one in another dimention, he controls every thing we do, everything we things, all things having to do with us that we think we control. Every one in this world that we "the dream people" live in is controlled in small ways by some one from this other wolrd of "the dreamers". We can still have free will because we control our dreamer's subconscience mind, so he has no influence over us in that respect. Now this dream world has theoretical laws that we can not brake. However in the dreamer's world there are no such laws. Thus in the dreamer's world things can make others and themselves, which explains creation. I find no flaw in this idea, but i don't hold faith to it. Comments?

"don't worry, be happy, otherwise people will worry about you"
[  Edited by furbuggy at   ]
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Has anyone here ever heard of the theory of Eternal Recurrence?...It's regarded as the purest concept of reincarnation expanding on the four-dimensional concept of time...It is the belief that everything repeats itself in eternity (like hindu philosophy), and that when you die you are reborn as who you are now, in the same moment and place you were born previously and, thus, you relive your life all over again, and that you've done so an infinite number of times!...Deja Vu is explained as recognizing experiences you have already had in previous lives. The weird thing is you can change this cycle with pure thought and will-power, because the universe really is inside of you!...It's a creation of your thought process!...If you really think about it, we are each alone in the universe separate from our fellow man...Our entire experience is wholly a personal one...The world is of our own creation!...Or so goes the theory...You have to achieve a "right" kind of thinking, however...It takes alot of introspection and study...

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
Self Creationism - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy