Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

GUYS: what do you look for in a girl?

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
Extreame Angel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Guys: what doyou look for in a girl?
modsety or revealing?
wild or crazy?
slut or virgin?
funny? self cofindent? nice? what????? ne ways, i need the guys to write back. guess i should hae done this in feedback......o well.

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, and in purity"-1 Timothy 4:12"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Letsee :
- pretty
- nice
- i'm leaning on virgin but slutty can be fine if pulled of the right way (the main thing is to make the guy feel like he's got a special girl, virgin does that and a slutty girl can do that but depends..)
- not necessarily funny, just so long as she isn't dull
- self confident is good, if she can't approach me, I might not be able to approach her
- has to find my jokes funny (a toughy )

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You can look at a very beautiful woman and nothing happens. And you think you are nuts because this beautiful woman doesn't do anything for you. Then this other woman catches your eye. You don't know what it is, but man, you want her.

I wonder if women practice love spells these days?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Perfect girl for me doesn't have to be super model hot, but looks do help. Mostly I look for a girl that isn't annoying as hell (i.e. someone that shuts up and lets me talk)
Also she has to have a sense of humor. This is a big one

And she has to be mostly honest, I don't mind her lieing sometimes but I want her to tell me what is bugging he instead of having me try and do a manhunt for the problem as everytime I ask her she says,"Oh you know what is wrong"

And I don't care if she's been with a couple of people but I also perfer to be with a virgin

And the most important thing is that she has to have the right "parts" so many times my heart has been broken this way.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, for me intelligence and open mindness really count. She should be really deep and philosophical, but not all the time and like me should have a sense of humour. She should not be too conservartive, should know how to party but should know her limits. Oh and yes, she should have good looks to get me interested in the first place!

Unforunately, in all my life, I have never found a girl who is philosophical, so IF ANY PHILOSOPHICAL GIRL OF MY AGE IEXISTS....I M WAITIN!

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For me I feel it is important to find a girl who is level headed able to deal with life in general. I need someone who is openminded and tolerant (as many of you may know by now I am a weird person with a bizare sense of humor). Beauty is important to the degree that you can't be revolted by your companion- I feel there is a lot of beauty to be found in any woman and you don't have to dig to find it. I think chemistry is the most important of all you may find the woman who fills your criteria of a perfect beauty but if you have no connection beyond that the relation will not last. You need someone you can love and trust,

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Warriors_X is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ROFL, im with Angel of Death on this one

"No matter how fast light thinks it is, it will always find that Drakness has beaten it and is already waiting..."
 26yrs • M •
SuperRyan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Right now im in love with this pretty girl at my HS. shes always smiling and flirting with me.

but enough of that what i look for ina girl is:

she dosnt have to be good looking just have a good personality (allthough I prefere if they are good looking, not like the hottest girl on the planet, just cute enough to smile at) and also i tend to fall for the cute ones that are nice, friendly and has a sence of humour.

hope this helped!

"thinking of her..."
 32yrs • M •
baseball4 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I look for a girl that is funny but not to funney. pretty helps, involved in sports.

30yrs • M •
preacebreak is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hmm top 10 in a row maybe

1.Honesty* (do I need to explain?)
2.Common Sense/ Courtesy* (do I need to explain this either?)
3.Virgin* (girls aren't toys)
4.Modest* (is hottest)
5.Resilient* (this one here is underrated)
6.Fun!* (hard to like someone you find boring)
7.Shmart* (but not smarter than me )
8.Looks* (white teeth are awesome!)
9.Sociable* (here, let me show you to my friends!)
10.Aggressive*** (you get what you want!)

1*It's OK to have secrets, but TELL him you don't want to tell him, and if you can, why you don't want to tell him. Leaving it up to chance is never a safe bet.

2*Without common sense / common courtesy, I feel bad for the guy who would chase after you.

3*Get a room of 30 people, take a piece of gum out of the wrapper, pass it to every person in the room, when it gets back to you, do you still want to eat it?
Point proven.

4*Immodesty is only degrading yourself and unless you have a trashy man it's making the guy with you uncomfortable with everyone seeing you like that.

5*If you can put up with my imperfections then you are someone that I should try as hard as I can to keep.

6*Fun can come in DOZENS of different ways though, even just cute little things between two people that nobody else sees.

7*TWO PLUS TREE EQUALS FIFTY THOUSAND!!!! that's right, I said plus tree.

8*Yeah, I'll say it- looks is on the top 10 list. But it definitely isn't number 1.

9*You don't NEED to be sociable, but it is always nice!

10***This one here is intricate. Aggressive is nice, but if you don't have the qualities mentioned above- who on earth knows what you want, or when you will want it. I would be scared of you

"(SMILEY FACE)"
 29yrs • F •
friendly girl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
question for you is it true that you tease and bug girls that you like and why do you do that i don't get it????...... but i must say your the first guy that wants a normal girl in life and looking at what you want in a girl you'll get someone soon

31yrs • M •
Misconceptd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
for me it goes like this

1. she doesn't have to be totally hot but at least cute( mainly i have to find her attractive)
2. intelligence is a must if she's smarter than me its a plus
3. she has to have a sense of humor cause i love jokes.
4. I'm not really into partying hard all the so she would have to be able to tone it down a bit
5. this most important no life changing emotional baggage

now #5 is a biggie so let explain when say that i don't no baggage at all because everyone has baggage even us guys but what i mean is that emotional turmoil that so potent it not affects her but my whole outlook on life that's a no-no

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy