When it awoke, the dinosaur was still there. (Augusto Monterroso, "The Dinosaur") - Windupnostril
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

All Things Hockey - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes but with lower salary caps the Rangers won't have a team.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A higher pay roll has not helped the rangers at all. Sather just does not have the same instints he once did- how he has managed to keep his job is beyond my comprehension. He picks up all the overpriced worn out names- there are to many leader types on the team Messier and Lindros should be toasted for starters- actually they just have no chemistry that team has to be rinvented they need to go a lot further than they did in order to get somewhere.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Exactly.

I also would like to see some of the weaker teams start to get some equality in the league. It isn't that much fun when you get the same people in the playoffs. I think it would add more to the game if you had 4/5 of the teams stand a chance at getting into the playoffs.

Also it is kinda sad when people just leave their teams just so that they can get a chance in the playoffs instead of working with their teams.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 52yrs • M •
A lot of people whine about the divisional setup as well ie a division leader automaticly being 1 2 or 3 in the coference - that griping usually stemmed from when the SE divisional leader was in 3rd due to their divsion but would actually be in 6th or 7th otherwise- but now the reverse is true that SE divisional leader Tampa is so strong they are really capitalizing on such a week division. I liked the old divsions before the expansions The Smythe, Norris, shit i can't remember the other two... wel anyway back then with around 20 teams or so people would gripe that too many teams got to the playoffs and now the opposite is true as well.

34yrs • M •
popwarsk8ter is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
boo leafs they were only lucky sentators should of win

52yrs • M •
GO FLAMES GO!

71yrs • M •
henry9ph is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yall know that the lightning are goin to repeat and win lord stanleys cup again. go Lightning!!!!!!!!

52yrs • M •
CAREFULL NOW IT EASY TO FALL OFF SUCH A CROWDED BANDWAGON.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's all about the Leaves...... But I gotta be faithful to my hometeam, so Ill chear for the Flames every now and then..... Un less their playing Toronto or the Habs.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
All Things Hockey - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy