Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Men vs. Women

User Thread
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Men vs. Women
If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you thump her, it's wife bashing. If she thumps you, it's self-defense.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're a pervert. If you don't, you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist. If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're full of yourself. If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often, you're over sexed. If you don't, there must be someone else.

NO WONDER MEN DIE BEFORE WOMEN.....THEY WANT TO

RIP

""Live life to the fullest!""
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Her best friend is a man. Her worst enemy is another women. But she doesn't know that. She is attracted to that one man out of ten who will beat her and run off with her sister. After crying bitterly to every one about her pain that evil man has caused. She will push every good man away who will try to date her and once again join that one man out of ten who will beat her and run off with another woman. Sad but true, what can you do?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is me:
quote:
If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.

LMAO, I can never get it right in everyone else's eyes!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My advice to women - If he gets jealous of other men looking at you, run away.

My advice to my brothers - If she does not like her father, there is a good chance she will not like you.

I was married once for 10 years. It was a living hell. But I have remarried again and she's a wonderful woman.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Men vs. Women
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy