Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

me and men

User Thread
 54yrs • F •
giver&taker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
me and men
bye

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Forgive if I'm wrong , But uhh are you reffering "bye" as to Goodbye Men, an dbecoming a lesbian, or Am I just Plain out stupid?

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He he he I get that out of it also, lol.

Why do you write off men as if they are all the same Giver?

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 35yrs • F •
Biancass is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Guys are Crap.. they take advantage of little girls

"You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t wear personality on your sleave"
 44yrs • M •
All of you women generalize...its so sad...

45yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rossetti is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey wesdawgy--
you just made a huge generalization yourself.

"Les enfers sont les autres."
 44yrs • M •
I know, 'twas intentional...

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wonder why we generalize! We watch men doing and say the same stupid shit no matter where we look. In real life, online, on tv, in books, EVERYWHERE. Men just prove that they will say and do ANYTHING to get a woman to do what they want. It's funny how a girl doesn't realize it till she's been hurt real bad.

""Live life to the fullest!""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think so Emerald, its just another Generalizing thing you just said, But I guess alot of things move and go around Generalizing people, Animals, etc Just because they've had a bad experience or two Sure there is majority of Assholes and Bitches, But thats how its always going to be, And hey they might not even Be Assholes or bitches, You may just not of liked them.

See the thing is, Instead of just saying you are right and saying all Men are assholes and pigs and be finished with it ,try and prove that not all men are assholes and Pigs.

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 44yrs • M •
You have to remember Emerald, the golden rule:
There are always exceptions to the rule.

Before I met my wife, I had been hurt several times by selfish, childish bitches (that obviously I hate now). So I thought that I would turn the tables and fuck some of them over, so I did, and how fun that was; revenge.

But when I met her I changed back to how I was, because I knew I couldn't loose this one. I guess the point I'm trying to make is, I was not a dog originally-I was made to be that way, and now that I realized what I was truely after: love,
I have no inclination to do anything wrong to her.

Some guys might be that way because they are afraid of getting hurt again, or they may just be that way naturally, but not all guys are that way!

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'll admit I do many stupid this, in a relationship, and well almost too many stupid things out of one, but at no time do I ever want to hurt someone I care about, nor would I want someone that cares about me to hurt me.

(though I like giving people what they deserve )

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Men and Women are different. Society in my life time has gone through a lot on this subject. Now there are some men who are a lot like women and there are some women who are a lot like men. But those are exceptions. On a general rule, we are different. When I was born in 1959, if I made that statement then, people would agree with me. If I made that same statement in 1979, people would throw stones at me and call me a sexist. I can say this now, and a lot of people will agree with me. Amazing. This confusion will probably continue all the way to 9010, if we're still around.

Learning about each other is a process of growing, and along the way, we will get hurt.

I can remember the anger when I would see the front cover of a women's magazine declare women are more sensitive then men.

I've heard the anger of women who have been accused of being a bad driver because she's a women.

Let me just explain that most men don't cry, they hurt just the same. And men drive just as bad as women do.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • M •
On this subject, there is a short little poem I wrote that was published in a woman's magazine to my surprise. It meant a lot to the editor who had just gone through a divorce. I'll look for it.

64yrs • M •
I cannot find that poem. Ohwell - it got published, its not lost, it's out there somewhere.

but it said: A man gets angry
and a woman cries

And goes on to explain that while we act different, on the inside we are the same.

MAKE LOVE - NOT WAR

me and men
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy