We are closer now to what we are going to be than we ever were before - professorgrif
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I'm 14 and in love, so what? - Page 2

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Pugsl3yB0y is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wesdawgy...you still love her?

"Knowing the true knowledge of an answer is first understanding the knowledge of the question."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
She'll always be my first puppy love, I actually saw her again for the first time in like six years, she doesn't "do it for me" anymore, but she is still a fond, and fucked up memory.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Pugsl3yB0y is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know i'll always remember my first love. And i'll never love another girl more than her!

"Knowing the true knowledge of an answer is first understanding the knowledge of the question."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ExplodingGopher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You fell in love with a girl based on a five hour AIM coversation? I can only imagine the love you share.

""The truth to be fair is that dreaming was the first mistake.""
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh fuck off, try to respect people's feelings some time.......................it might be a good idea.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 36yrs • F •
Extreame Angel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
here i go again......changing the subject.....ready? ok.
i think the reason why God doesn't want us to hae sex before marriage is because he doesn't want us to get hurt. cuz we 'bond' with them. and then something happens and we get hurt. its a lot easier to get over someone after a break up or whatever if you don't have sex before marriage with that person. that's what i KNOW.

Underdawg, that's so cool. sometimes its hard for me to picture guys in love. not that i'm saying they shouldn't, o no. it's just you hear all these horror and heartbreaking stories about guys not really loving the the girl and just want her for a sex toy. when he's ''in the mood.''
the guys i live around are so freakin' stupid!!!! and immature!!! that's why i'm not gonna date till i'm out of high school. (plus there's not a single hot looking guy in my school. if they are, then they're immautre.) it's horrible. you can't find a decent guy anymore. and the one who is, he's in collage now in South Carolina and learning to become a missoinary like his parents. (his bro, which is my age, was born in africa. which i think is really cool.)
i

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, and in purity"-1 Timothy 4:12"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ummm yea... Ok I really don't appreciate the way you talk about men. Didn't you hear what wesdawgy said? It's not only the guys who break hearts, it's the girls too. Girls use guys just as much as we do them, it's just the fact when a girl dumps us, we don't complain and make an excuse such as "Oh he just wanted sex" I've had a girl use be before, so don't try to act like it only shoots one way, cuz it sure as hell don't sister.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 35yrs • F •
eyesclosed is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hey.. i know this is sort of late, but..

i don't think love has one extreme definition. i think love is what it is to YOU. so if someone tells you that you're not in love, that's simply their opinion. if you feel love, then you're in love. and if you later decide it was only lust, that's your judgment on it. who's to say what love is? who made the other person the almighty goddess/god of love?

"Don't be afraid to care."
 38yrs • F •
Crystalwhirl18 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Love hurts... and yet we keep looking for it... Love is Love no matter how soon or where we find it... just an opinion

"I plan to live forever.... so far- so good..."
 36yrs • M •
karatekaart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im just like the author i found a gil on the net on she lives in canada and ilive in ireland and im madly in love with her

"Im In love with a girl from canada"
 38yrs • M •
rAkka is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I was in a similar situation. I was 'in love' with a girl for quite near two years before our relationship degraded. I felt similar to you, as well - I was interrupted shopping with her once by an old man who sternly questioned our age and why we were going out.

However, you might love her now. But the true test will be will you love her and she love you when you both change. And trust me, you are 14 years old - you WILL change. Now I understand why people question being in love that young - although I still don't agree with their reasoning. My girl and I changed, and we were different people afterwards. Our love did not adapt. If yours does, then I must say you have found an admirable relationship.

I'm 14 and in love, so what? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy