if we had no peace it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - Mother Teresa
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What I'm waiting for

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What I'm waiting for
Engine:

Ultra-compact, lightweight, 599cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled in-line four-cylinder engine puts out 120 horsepower, which translates to an incredible 200 horsepower per liter!
Specially designed, one-piece cylinder and crankcase assembly provides superior engine rigidity and light weight.
Engine is a fully stressed chassis member to allow for a super-light frame design.
Compact slant-block engine design uses stacked gearbox shafts to create a low center of gravity and balanced weight distribution.
Four 37mm Keihin CV downdraft carburetors ensure instant throttle response all the way up to the incredible 15,500-rpm redline (CA model = 14,500-rpm).
TPS monitors throttle position and adjusts ignition timing to ensure maximum muscle across the entire powerband.
Lightweight forged pistons feature carburized connecting rods for superb strength and reduced reciprocating mass.
Patented electroplated cylinder bores mean greater heat dissipation for consistent power delivery and reduced frictional power loss.
Close-ratio 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
Special 3-axis gearbox design stacks input/output shafts to keep overall engine size to super-compact dimensions.
Compact, large-capacity, 750cc-spec clutch ensures consistent, fade-free performance.
Ram Air Induction System delivers cool, high-pressure air for optimal combustion and greater horsepower at high speed.
Hollow side-driven camshafts with specially designed valve lifters and computer-perfected timing helps create narrow engine width.
Large-capacity 750cc-spec internal water pump and separate liquid-cooled oil cooler ensures optimal engine cooling efficiency.
4-into-2-into-1 aluminum exhaust optimizes engine performance, reduces overall weight and is tucked in high for maximum lean angle.
Digital CD ignition system features an integrated "stick-type" coil/spark plug cap design that delivers hard-hitting punch across the entire rev range.
Chassis/Suspension:

Deltabox II aluminum chassis features a class-shortest 54.4" wheelbase and 56° maximum lean angle for a super-low center of gravity and TZ250-like handling.
Extra-long (574mm), truss-type swingarm features forward-mounted pivot point to provide superb high-speed stability and razor-sharp cornering.
Fully adjustable (preload, compression and rebound damping) 43mm telescopic front fork with 5.2" of travel offers race-bred suspension performance with ultra-precise rider feedback.
Fully adjustable (preload, compression and rebound damping) 40mm piggyback rear shock with 5.1" of travel delivers exceptional rear wheel tracking and stability.
Removable rear subframe.
Dual 298mm front disc brakes with one-piece 4-piston calipers and 220mm rear disc brake with dual-piston caliper provide outstanding, one-finger stopping power.
5-way adjustable front brake lever.
Lightweight, cast alloy, 3-spoke 17" wheels front and back reduce unsprung weight for superior suspension performance.
120/60-ZR17 front and 180/55-ZR17 rear Dunlop D207 radials deliver race-spec grip.
Additional Features:

Race-inspired fairing, streamlined mirrors and sleek body cowling with Ram Air duct between headlights creates optimal aerodynamics for greater top speed.
Ultra-sleek tailsection reduces drag co-efficient for improved aerodynamics and greater top speed.
Durable, lightweight, aluminum clip-on bars provide optimal vibration damping.
Narrow 4.5-gallon fuel tank provides excellent rider ergonomics and aggressive seating position.
Multi-function digital and analog instrumentation with LED illumination features: digital speedometer, analog tachometer, dual tripmeters with odometer, upward-counting fuel reserve meter, water temp gauge and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals.
Dual 60/55-watt multi-reflector headlight features a sleek, cat-eye profile for superb aerodynamics and visibility.
Dual-bulb LED taillight design reduces both weight and size while providing excellent visibility and a sleek profile.
Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat.

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupraLINE is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
u got 1 big wish list lol
I hope ur talking about a bike lol if its a car it whont move lol.... JK

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Shade, I was with you until you started into the suspension package...lol, I'm a car guy that doesn't know jack about bikes, but the engine sounds superior. Do they have COP (CoilOnPlug) ingnitions on bikes yet?

My boss had a R1 that screamed, he had it up to 172 mph on the highway!!! Damn thing was under 400 lbs.! Wholy shit!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Have you gotten this yet shade man?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah , But I hate Winter

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How much was it?

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am waiting for the glorius day when I can aquire another 1984 Nissan Sentra! Man I loved that car...
1.4L 69 horses of raw fury! but this time I want to put some ground effects on it and a spoiler! and I'll paint it black with flames on it!

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Man u guys... i am only a teenager but i cant wait till i win the lottery so i can get a 67 Pontaic GTO... THAT IS THA SHIT!!!

"shop smart shop s-mart"
What I'm waiting for
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy