Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What's worth getting angry over?

User Thread
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that JetPlane is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I get truly angry if someone is disrespectful to me or the people I Iove. For example, my little sister, who is 13 now, came home from school one day pretty beat up. A /17 year old boy/ had shoved my little sister into a bush and kicked her in the face. Why? Because she had told on him for beating up her friend.

That 17 year old coward never touched my sister again, and he had a limp for weeks.

I get angry when /anyone/ does something wrong to my family. I get angry when men are disrespectful to women. I get angry when any man or woman decides to swear in the presence of my little sister, or touch me without my permission.

And you? And how do you react to your neighbor? Do you lash out physically, keep it in, or something quite else?

"\"Like maple syrup, Canada\' evil oozes.\"-<i>Canadian Bacon</i>"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I don't like people that insult anyone I Care for So I usually just tell them off and then they leave, except onetime bar fight... and that was more trouble then it needed to be.
I live In an Apartment, and the guy across from me he always just leaves his garbage out side his door and then he takes it out likea week later, So one day I just Cut holes in the bottom of the bag and you get the picture. Maybe it wasn't worth but when I got home and he was cleaning it up It felt good. =0)

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that username is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think it depends. if some one beat up ur little sister then ya beat the shit out of them. but if some one just calls you somthing then no. just depends. but if that was my little sister i would make it so he cant walk.

""to start press any key", "whers th"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don´t get angry easily, 'cuz I control myself (maybe too much), but when someone repeats an action that's botheing me even though I've told him/her it makes me anger, I lose control and say things very hard.

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that [bastard_earth] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I get frustrated more than angry, but I do believe that you can only push someone so far no matter how passive they may appear. What annoys me most is someone taking a bash at me personally, or anyone I care about. It dosent matter what they say, as long as its negitive, its the principal of the matter. That..that and ignorance.

"Never love anything enough that you cannot bare to see it die"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I get really pissed off if a person said or did anything to someone I care about. I'd totally lash out on them. For example, I can yell or pinch my little brother when he gets very annoying, but if anybody else laid a finger one him I'll beat the crap out of the person. Why can't people just be nice to each other?

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If someone makes me angry, that means they must have done something really stupid, because I not lose my temper easily. If it's something that needs to be stopped right away, I will not hesitate to stop it. But if it's not urgent, I try to understand the situation and talk it out.

What really ticks me off is disrespect, especially towards parents who have been trying their best to take care of you (parents who are scum are a different story.)

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whats worth getting angry over?.......Someone hurting my family or someone i care deeply for and carelessness for others people lives. If someone were to say something personally insulting to me i dont think id get angry , my first inclination would probably be to cry, but then it wouldnt matter because its not worth getting myself worked up over someone who has to make themselves feel better by being negative towards someone to get their point across. Id feel pity for them more than anything else.

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Enigmatic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ignorance angers me

"How am I not myself?"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i become enraged if anyone speaks negetivly about my father or my boyfriend,who i've been with for a while,because i feel like i need to protect and defend them,i get angry when people insult my appearence,because its obvious and i think its a low blow to insult the way someone looks or dresses,i think it makes the person doing the insulting seem dumb because they cant think of anything better to say,and dumb people piss me off...everyone has the right to get angry...but you shouldnt ever cause bodily injury to another person....unless they really deserve it.....

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i like to play, get even.

"i hate cRap!"
 31yrs • F •
jesusfreak20005 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i hate my brother wat am i supose to do about that he beats up on me and makes fun of me and calls me a lez wat am i supose to do now give me advise

"i love devin ha u cant have him"
 31yrs • F •
jesusfreak20005 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i wish i could get even but i cant b/c once he threw me across the kitchen by my neck and it sucked
i tryed the whole baging thing he got back up within seconds and he kicked the crap out of me
o yea if u guys wanna email me my email adress is jesus_freak@yahoo.com

"i love devin ha u cant have him"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is your brother older? Brothers are just like, that, it means that they love you. Unless it goes too far, like he actually beats you until you pass out or something, then thats not cool. In that case, you should inform someone, like your parents or you school counsellor before it goes too far. Hope that helps.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy