Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fathers Day

User Thread
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that walts is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fathers Day
Whats every one doing for fathers day??

I am going to stay home, watch the race (NASCAR) on tv and barbque on my new grill I got!!

"Have you thanked a Vet for your freedom lately?"
 63yrs • F •
Barbie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im not a father but im going over his house tomorrow and wihs him a happy fathersday.

"Be happy and smile!"
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that walts is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I guess I should have worded that diffrent, huh

Whats every one doing for fathers day, wheather your a father, mother, daughter, son, etc.

"Have you thanked a Vet for your freedom lately?"
 63yrs • F •
Barbie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hehe thats ok hope u have a wonderful fathers day injoy the new grill u got just wish that the rain will stop. take care.

"Be happy and smile!"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Think I'll stay home cuss men cuz they are all pigs and think they are gods gifts to the world, swim, might catch the race and swim some more!

""Live life to the fullest!""
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Kookiekruncher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Think I will get a bunch of DVD's to watch

"Treat everyone as you would want to be treated"
 51yrs • F •
lilopez is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Kids are in Va. with their dad, so I am going to spend the day with my ex father in law and his girlfriend, and later we are all having Enchalada's.... much fun!! IF my dad is lucky, he will get a phone call... would call the EX, but his "FRIEND" doesn't want me to call HER house!! so IF he calls me, I will get to wish him a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I hope his FRIEND at least got a card for him from the kids, since they are up there!!

"Single and looking!!! LOL"
 75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have two beautiful daughters who live in North Carolina. I also have two beautiful granddaughters who live in North Carolina. On this Father's Day I hope they will be able to play basketball as well as Michael Jordan, or drive a moonshine car as well as Junior Johnson, or fabricate (bare false witness) a book as full of do-do as Hillary did, or run for President like Senator Edwards, or sell tobacco like Jesse Helms, etc.
Eldred Reaney
World's Smallest Museum

61yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kooky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My little boy went to be with his father and my daughter to her cousin's house.......so it was really Mother's Day! My stepfather whom has always been dad was off playing a gig (swing jazz). We see him everyday cause the folks live next door. Happy Father's Day!

Fathers Day
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy