Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Compaint Department

User Thread
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Kookiekruncher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Compaint Department
The other day I was at a convience store standing in line like everyone else. This guy comes in the door and throws a ten down for the cashier and says that is for the gas on pump two. Now everyone else is standing in line waiting patiently and this rude jerk comes in and thinks he doesn't have to wait.

Convience stores are just that...........for convience but still wait your turn.

I know others have experienced that same situation.

"Treat everyone as you would want to be treated"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I was at a store one time and this kid is in line and then this lady steps infront of him.. And I as thinking to myself... Geez Lady show some respect or he might egg your house..

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 35yrs • F •
hotty1011 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
you got the right attitude about the situation. That lady shouldn't have done that. Keep thinking those good thoughts and you'll be a much more level headed person.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol thanks hotty, And keep on postin we need more of it.

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can relate to your story Shade, as a young teen I have encountered this too.

I usually go with my mom to the store and so on to just get out of the house and to lend a hand, and sometimes she tells me to go into a store alone or to go to like the deli counter and get something and every so often, but not too much, I encounter people that jump in front of me in line. Yet I don't get mad because most of the time they think that I am just a kid wandering around or that I am someone near me's child and I am just standing there, though sense i am just a kid and I don't want to disrespect anyone I usually let them go with it. I seem to be patient enough.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I feel for all of you. Apparently dugbug and others have been victim's of "Ignorance By Senority".

Does anyone else see the irony in someone much older, who commands respect from children, cutting that same person in line? I mean, if that had ever happened to me, I would be grateful for the chance to lecture the adult on "manners" and "common sense". But that's just the way I think

"He who refuses to seek will never learn"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that KrazyGamer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
clock the gas-guzzling bastard. e_e

"ablahblahblah."
 1965yrs • F •
psychokiller is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Strangers who call me "hon" or "sweetie". It doesn't matter to me if they're younger/older, male/female. If/when I have a significant other, it's okay when we're alone. Other than that.......
The only person who got away with calling me names of "endearment" was my beloved grandmother.
She passed away over 2 years ago.

""Think A-h--e---a----.....""
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate it when people step in front of me in line.

Reminds me of a time in NY city at some crowded toy store when some lady with long fingernails tried to ushed me along by prickiing them into my back.

When people pull crap like that I just give them the scariest look I can so at least maybe I'll have some satisfaction.

I especially hate when teachers demand respect and then do everything they can to belittle you and try to make you seem like a lesser person. I know just what you mean, The Truth.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've had ignorant ass people start talking about someones race (in a negative way) and involve me. For example, a white guy that says "...that's just like a spic, can't speak any English, he should go back to where he came from" and look at me and laugh, or say "ya' know what I mean?". Fuckin idiot, doesn't even realize I might take offense to the spic remark-seeing as I'm also Puerto Rican. His ignorance doesn't allow him to look down a few inches at the necklace with the P.R. flag on it, or the key chain that hangs on my neck and says Puerto Rico, or the tatoo for that matter.
Ignorant racist assholes!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
and here I thought yoiu were white, well I guess that changes every thing now doesnt it?

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol FireBird...German and Puerto Rican, lol.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 41yrs • F •
NightSkyz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There are just rude people in the world. Remember -- two wrongs don't make a right. It's impossible to "teach people lessons". Sometimes you just have to let things go...like when people cut in front of you. Its a way you learn how NOT to behave

"Live and Let Live"
 75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Assholes suck!

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Crimson_Saint is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Tanker.. You have a very good point. Why let assholes do as they please and cut in front of you?

"AIDS is God's way of sending Catholics to heaven."
Compaint Department
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy