Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

This site is great

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that melon_gibson is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This site is great
Why aren't there more people on this site expressing there opinions. It's certainly the best site I know to share opinions and talk to people who are on the same wavelength as me. I make it my own personal mission to get more people to come onto this website.

"Live by the sword die by the sword"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that shadowcult is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ya i feel the same, i have told all my friends about this web site.

"Emotions are for the weak minded, so cry me a river build a bridge and get over it."
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rollergirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"get busy livin' or get busy dyin'..."
 45yrs • M •
nicovl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
So many great sites remain unvisited.

Another great example: http://awareness.kicks-ass.org/

People who have good intentions seem to not be very effective at coming and working together!

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
because a lot of people simply state their opinion and don't acknowledge or allow themselves to take on board others opinions!

"my name says it all!"
 45yrs • M •
winker is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YO am i at the wrong undergrounds.com or something wasnt this a place also where u could do other things like play gamez or things i mean i came to undergrounds on the 24th of april its changed drasticaly was happened am i at the wrong undergrounds can some1 please help me?

"yo m,ama"
 64yrs • F •
freespirit is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hello people I've been gone quite a while...New faces and old friends...I hope everyone is enjoying good disscussions and better topics...may be back now and again....Lots of changes I hope all for the better....

"Live free"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ya it has been a long time spirit!

where have ya been lately?

Not another forum I hope....................

64yrs • F •
freespirit is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
No just don't get on-line much....Haven't come back much since you guys changed and lost your site on my favorites..... But will probable come back more often.....good to see old friends still hangin.....

"Live free"
This site is great
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy