If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate eachother by the tone of our voice. - BABYLONWILLFALL
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Decius B against the War?

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bmxbiker16 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Saddam has got to go man

Bmxbiker16 is for the war

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that dingleberry6 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Then we'll be told Koreans are torturing their people.

So we'll kill them because now we don't give a flying fuck about the UN nor our OWN laws against being the aggressors.

Then we'll kill Iranis, because we'll be told they eat children.

Then we'll have a large peaceful world with American troops in every nook and crany and be at peace with ourselves.

Right?

bmx, be the one to understand what I'm saying...I'm fucking trying so hard to reach one of you people... think about it... bush is a lying sleazy fuckwad, and he's lying to us about everything. The whole world thinks this is a mistake.

How can we (200 million people) think that we are correct if the whole world thinks we are wrong?

30 countries support us? There are over 150 in the UN. That's 1/5th of the world. And almost all of those countries have been promised economic help from us in exchange for their support. We bribed them! We bribed them instead of putting money into health care or unemployment!

We are wrong...and like the Nazis this will become apparent.

"Avoid the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire"
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that walts is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Im standing beside bmx on this .. Something had to be done about Saddam and it should have been done 11 years ago.

Im for the war as well.

"Have you thanked a Vet for your freedom lately?"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm with dingleberry, i really don't think i could put my opinion across in a different manner...

"my name says it all!"
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Kookiekruncher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It seems a lot of Saddam's fighting force is giving up without a fight because the ones he put on the front lines are starving. Some are being searched and sent on their way and not being held.

When Saddam is kicked out or removed then the people over there will be better off with someone that cares about the people and not themself.

Saddam look out for the Delta Force they going to get you

"Treat everyone as you would want to be treated"
 39yrs • M •
We even gave Saddam 48 hours to get out of the Country to avoid the war, and he didnt.

<---Still for the war

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
[  Edited by bmxbiker16 at   ]
 42yrs • M •
bmx and walts: It makes me sad that you guys don't want to refer to logic, so I have given up on you two. Once you lose a family member in a terrorist attack then maybe you'll open your mind. I really hope you feel the pain you are causing in the middle east with your ignorance and stubborness. Someday you'll understand, hopefully.

kookie: I understand why you say what you say, but you should try watching non-US television. I've been watching television from different countries and their reporting is very different from ours.

Not many fighting forces are surrendering....the US media is emphasizing that to make it look like they hate Saddam.

The biggest problem with what you said about putting someone who cares about them in power is this: 60% of the people in Iraq are Shiai Muslims.... these are the same types of Muslims that Saddam is. Therefore, if there is going to be a democratic vote there, perhaps not Saddam, but someone exactly like him will gain power.

The only hope of a non-saddam ruler is to impose a dictator, which I'm sure they will do.

Now you can't tell me that a dictator is better for the people... especially when the dictator will be basically a lacky for the US.

54yrs • M •
Dingle, I havnt lost a family member in a terrorist attack but I have how ever lost several friends in a war and being in the military and in Desert Storm I am a solider and always will be and well to put it in short I will support my government at all cost in what ever they are doing.

If I got called back to service I would serve with pride and it would be my pleasure to serve again. In life or death.

42yrs • M •
Again walts, you do not say anything new, let alone logical. You are simply full of propaganda...which is sad because you represent a large portion of the American community.

And Desert Storm wasn't even a war...you aren't a veteran, you are some guy who thinks he has further insight into anything because he was in Desert Storm. Watch 3 Kings, it's a good flick representative of what you did in the Middle east.

And I hope you lose a loved one in some sort of attack..then you'll realize that your ignorance in regards to life halfway accross the world.

This is nothing more than a crusade against Muslims. Bush doesn't want to spread democracy, he wants to launch a crusade against Muslims. He's as racist as you are walts, which would explain why you support him.

And I am a white christian... so there's obviously no bias on my part.

54yrs • M •
dingle, Desert Storm WAS a war and yes I AM a veteran!!!

3 Kings isnt any thing like what rely happened its just a fuckin make beleive movie.

Its sad that you wish some one to lose a family member no matter how they go.

Im not even going to get into that racist mark that you keep throwing in my face.

The likes of you are why or what gives Americans a bad name. You are the one that just cant seem to see the big picture and this war has nothing to do with the crusade against Muslims.

39yrs • M •
all people who served 6 months are considered vets, in war or peacetime

3 Kings was in fact makebelieve
Desert Storm was a war, just ask anyone who was there

Dingle im just gonna ignore you on this, we given Saddam 12 years to end this diplomaticlly and he hasnt complied to anything.

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Two questions for you dingle. How in the hell do you figure that DS was NOT a war and how do you know wether or not walts is a veteran? Last I knew from my schooling DS WAS very much a war.

""Live life to the fullest!""
 39yrs • M •
^^Same

If i was activated now (yes that is a possibility) i would go without hessitation

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok BMX don't you find it kind of sad that it took 12 years for people to figure out that Saddam needed to be Disarmed?
And Well Beside the fact that im glad America is going in to Iraq and Cleaning up the man that they made. Is America used to "support" Iraq because they never would want to be on the reciveing end of a biological weapon. USA has made so many Screw ups and gone into Fix them with there guns a blazing isn't even a joke anymore, The only thing America has over any Country is Intimidation with a bigger army. I have to agree with Dingleberry , and his thoughts on this.

And what the hell is with "Shock And Awe" is it just a gimmicky name so America can go and use every weapon and man they have at there Disposal , To show the "power" of there army? I mean really its like Overkill no pun intended.

Im not Trying to Sound Prejudice or anything, It's just how I Shade have been seeing things.

Added to Post:

Just another thing, Why does it seem every other Country has to be disarmed while America holds every weapon of "mass Destruction" at there use? Is it some Kind of Rule?
you have to be Disarmed before we Invade the Soil you Live on?

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Kookiekruncher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You guys just keep watching the updates on TV and it's not a make believe movie either. You will see that the people over there are grateful that the old asshole is being removed and he WILL be removed.

Iraqi women tell about being tortured and raped and pictures sent to their families that is disgusting and was hard to believe but his own people are telling on him which are now in the U.S. A girl being raped by his men just for writing something in her notebook. That is no kind of world to live in and dingleberry you wouldn't last five minutes unless you were a suckup guy to Saddam

"Treat everyone as you would want to be treated"
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy