We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what's the logic in x dying for our sins? - Page 6

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
you're just an idiot!

Clearly you have not accepted you place as an idiot. You have no say in this. Jesus said to restore eachother gently.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my turn

you really don't get it do you? if he has accepted that god which you do. then, by your logi, you must accept what he says you are an idiot because he said so. he is an idiot because you said so. he hasnt denied it yet. stop acting like he has

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
quote:
I really feel bad and don't agree with the harshness of Jesus, but he is the Lord and i have to do his bidding.

So you disagree with Jesus how then can you follow Him?

39yrs • M •
Are you an idiot?

39yrs • M •
I already said that I don't expect you to have faith through me you're supposed to have it through God. Jesus doesn't gossip the way you would suggest.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your going to hell

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
Decius you insult your own intelligence by pretending to hear God. If God truly wanted me to know that I was an idiot He would have told me or someone else that I know to be a reliable source of information. But the way you flippantly broadcast your own interpretations of a God you don't even believe in just shows how arrogant you really are because if God required me to be humble then He would do it by having you show me what humbleness is. But you use this "message" as a way of making yourself feel superior to me.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^how's he pretending??...that's what it says in the bible!

"Being is not knowing!"
 39yrs • M •
quote:
that's what it says in the bible!

The Bible says
quote:

Matthew 5:22(NLT)
22But I say, if you are angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the high council. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The expressed views on this topic are hateful and undeserving. Religous sects have there view of what CHRISANITY is and how they can controll others by making them feel bad about being a person. For those who study CHRISIANITY know the death of CHRIST represents what happens when you live a sinful life. The resurection is the significant aspect. The reason behind JESUS resurection is to express you no longer have to be bound by this earths law of death. The law of death is written in the ten commandments that religon is Judaism. Jesus came to fulfill the law. Through his resurection he fulfilled the law. Which was if you fulfill all these things I have commanded you to then you will have everlasting life, but if you break one of these laws death will be your reward. Through Jesus Resurection he showed how to overcome death by being spotless and without sin. The only way to live with out sin is to live above emotional reactions and prideful thinking. and the only way to is through Christs teachings there are other books and religons that preach the same principles but they still result in the bondage of death.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 45yrs • M •
This thread should be "why did god even give a flyin f. he could of killed us all and started over again." That is a cynical view.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The only thing I ever try to express is that nothing is for sure.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 45yrs • M •
i agree nothin is for sure. in expressing that, it is a given that in order to know for sure that nothing is for sure the formula to create surety is:
Knowing nothing is for sure(perception)/people= surety

the two variables are perception and people

"what if I'm a clone?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Im not sure if I understand what you mean...
Could you explain a little better?

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 45yrs • M •
knowing that nothing is for sure creates surety for the mind. when your a kid you didn't know nothing was for sure you just took it as it was and if things changed you inquired about it. why did it change how can i get it to change back. that gave you surety you had everything undercontroll in your universe. As you grew up and know the surety has changed to how you think of things. we know that nothing is for sure but knowing that creates stability for change and puts you in a state of be ready for anything and don't dewell on how to change it back to what it was.

The formula is away of creating surety in your life. knowing nothing is for sure is a constant multiply that by how many people can understand that nothing is for sure and divide that by how many people actually belive that and you get your surety in life. did i do it justice or did i confuse you more. usally anything that i think makes sense in my universe. lol

"what if I'm a clone?"
what's the logic in x dying for our sins? - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy