Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fat girl, tight clothes. - Page 5

User Thread
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bigger girls can look so good in clothes that are the right size for them. Just because they're bigger doesnt mean that they can't be fashionable or something. I'm not a twig and I don't wear tight clothes because I don't want to see myself bulging out my clothes and I'm sure no one else does! I wear awesome clothes that are the right size. What's so bad about that. Yeah, good you're confident about being big but that doesn't mean you have to disrespect your own body and make it look shit. That's just not giving a shit.

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 42yrs • M •
Jesse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I tend to find bigger girls sexy and actually enjoy seeing them in tight clothes. But at least the original poster and I would agree that's just an opinion, (though I could post a link to a forum where thousands of other people openly share the same opinion.) Really it's about a measure of personal freedom: the freedom of a person to dress however s/he wants, the choice of another either to look or not to look at that person & form some sort of opinion, and most important (because it can be hardest to accomplish) -- the freedom of the person not to care about the observer's opinion.
One could substitute "elderly woman" for "fat girl". If a 70-year old woman wants to wear a bathing suit to feel comfortable outside during a summer heat wave, then more power to her. This would of course violate social norms and no doubt incur looks and comments of shock and revulsion; but if the woman was genuinely not bothered about other people's opinions and reactions, I'd have to respect that degree of personal integrity. Doesn't mean I'd be reviewing her body however.

60yrs • M •
unixguy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Quote:

as for myself, i am a bonafied freak of nature, cant do a damn thing to change it, not even surgery. their are more people like this than you think.

" To all of you beautiful people out there: Just remember, there are a lot more of us
ugly mother f***ers out there than there are of you."
---- Frank Zappa

"Question authority- and authority will question you."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fuck it, wear what you want.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 36yrs • F •
nightangel666 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I say wear what feels comfortable. I know I'm going to sound like a bitch, but if you don't want to see it, there aren't any laws that say you have to look. It's easy to just turn your head and avert your eyes, and think 'bout something else. It isn't that hard to turn the other way.

Honestly, I'm a fat girl, and if you buy the clothes in YOUR size, then you CAN look sexy. Yes, I do wear tank-tops and skirts (but not super short ones) and I can pull it off because I buy the right size, not any sizes smaller OR larger than what should fit me well. I hate clothes that are too tight, and I also hate ones that are too baggy. Large women don' t have to relegate their wardrobe to sweatpants and muumuus nowadays . . . there's a lot more to choose from that is cut for us bigger women and STILL sexy.

But for those who don't like seeing us big beautiful women in skimpy clothes, seriously . . . turn your head. More power to a big woman who wears what she wants and doesn't let the world bother her. Don't let something so trite as a woman in tight clothes ruin your entire day.

42yrs • F •
stalebtch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
thats true and i dont have probs with big ppl either it just isnt always a pleasant sight to see rolls on there sides and stuff its pretty gross so if they wanna be big thats cool, if they wanna be sexy, thats cool too but dont go too far

"idk"
Fat girl, tight clothes. - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy