Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fat girl, tight clothes. - Page 2

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A 300 pound girl doesn't have a lot of confidence.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can understand why a large girl would wear tight clothes just like a skinny girl would wear revealing clothes in that:

1.) they have alot of self-confidence
2.) they dont care what anyone else thinks
3.) they do it to get attention

Honeslty, i dont think they give a shit what people think, and why should they? I think its great that they have enough self-confidence and as long as they feel happy within themselves, who cares what others think. Let other people have their own opinions and find someone who will listen to their judgements. What you may find unflattering, someone else might find sexy and vice versa. Anyone whos fat and wears tight clothing or anyone whos skinny and wears revealing clothing is either gonna be judged as someone whos sloppy or any of the 3 mentioned above. Im sure they're not oblivious to that and why should they change because someone doesnt like the way they look or dress? Some "large" women go overboard on the tight clothing but who am I to judge them? Everyone's different and has their own style. If it makes them happy, great!

"A 300 pound girl doesn't have a lot of confidence."

Is this a fact or your opinion? She might have all the confidence in the world. Confidence isnt all physical. Then again, you might not think so because someone like that must have a bad self-image issue and think of their weight as a burden. Sure, some of us would like to be lean, but some people are content with they way they are. Not all, but some

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
[  Edited by Lynnz at   ]
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Self confidence is great, but I think that there has to be a line drawn in between self confidence and ignorance. Maybe some are self confident, great, good for them, but it gets to a point where its just disgusting. They can be self confident all they want, just dont wear a size shirt that is 2 sizes to small for you so that your gut hangs out. I have to draw the line somewhere lol. And I think some do do it for attention, but god damn, find something else to draw attention to yourself. Dye your hair hot pink, hot green. I will never understand this subject, so Im not even going to try. Its just going to remain one of lifes many unanswered questions. hahaha. Sorry if it seemed mean, im not trying to be. It just seems like more of a common sense issue to me. Who knows. I sure dont.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It doesn't really matter what your body type is, you can still have confidence, but wearing the appropriate clothing according to your body type, whether slim or large, it the real objective here.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
"A 300 pound girl doesn't have a lot of confidence."

Is this a fact or your opinion?

It's a logical opinion. For most women, 160 to 200 pounds looks good, but 300 pounds is over wieght and extremely unhealthy. It is doubtful that anyone who is overwight can feel confidence, but not impossible. Some people become that way because they don't eat right, others it is genetic.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Genes can make it easier to get fat. But they won't make you inevitably fat. At least, I don't buy that. I don't see any fat Ethiopians.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 45yrs • F •
darksky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Being a larger girl myself i kinda see all your points,im a size 18 and dont wear clothes that let my bad bits show but dam do i look good as i wear clothes that suit my size,and my mum is really big and shes the same dresses in a way to make her look the best she can an she has plenty of guys who think shes hot.When i see woman who are big dressed wrong for there size even i think oh my good what are they wearing! And i do feel id look better slimmer and id be so much more healthier but confidence and beauty shine through there is no need to have your flesh hanging out everywere.But yeh id be more confident if i was slimmer!

"id keep brad pitt in my cuboard 4 personal use! yum"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think imma have to agree with ya on this wandering i'm not fat at all i weigh 130 and i'm 5'4 and i had to bust my ass to gain the 28 pounds i've gained in the past few months lol i was 103 i got really really sick n went from 120 to 103 it sucked everything went outta wack but i definately hate it when i see a diet commercial or that anna nicole diet thing where you pop a pill to loose wieght its not healthy at all those pills screw with ur body in a not good way but all girls esp the heavier ones buy in to that load of bs and think oh skinny girls r sexy and they don't realize how much trouble skinny girls have with thier bodies immune system and other systems in their body and when girls that are heavy set where stuff so tight that their fat bulges out the sides because their so superficial to buy clothes that fit its discusting i'm so sorry for you guy's that think fat bulges and cellulite is sexy but its not as sexy as a heavier set lady who knows what size her clothes are and can buy clothes that don't show her fat but still make her look sexy and presentable in public i swear those heavy set ppl should watch the style channel its a big help for all body types not just skin n bones like me and they show you how to wear less and be sexy without showing too much and how to wear more and be sexy with out looking sloppy

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well im not overweight, but i like wearing tighter shirts. And not moderatly tight, I MEAN TIGHT shirts. Like muscle shirts or strech shirts. Do chicks like those shirts?

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
noooo, the tight shirts are not appealing at all, but then again, thats just me. Some other girls (or guys) may like it. But I just think it's best to stay away from that. I like guys when they just wear t-shits or polo shirts. I think it's really cute.

Has anyone seen last season's America's Next Top Model? The plus size model, Tacara, was really pretty. I wish she was in the final three. She has this great confidence in her that I wish I have. She was a bit bigger then the rest of the girls, but I don't think she was 'fat'. I just want to mention again that Suki from Gilmore Girls is larger body type, but her kind of style she choses for clothes make her look really good.

35yrs • M •
See i didnt know chicks didnt like those strech shirts. I wear those shirts so girls can see the body ive worked so hard to get over 5 years.

Whats makes them so un-appealing?

35yrs • F •
Well, it just seems kind of...corny...I don't know. It reminds me of the 80's: slick back hair, lether pants, tight shirt. If we want to see it, we ask to see it or feel...which is hotter...

35yrs • M •
well i dont have the slick hair, or the leather pants

But im trying to go for the matrix look, you know.

Tight shirt, Baggy pants, and long hair(oh and muscularity helps )

35yrs • M •
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like guys when they just wear t-shits or polo shirts. I think it's really cute. -Wandering Nobody
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Which t-shirts and polo shirts are u talking about? I always thought chicks never liked those shirts.

35yrs • M •
I mean i mostly wear those strech shirts because well it feels like a second skin to me. They r sooooo comfortable, and you feel so flexible in it. Especially when your working out.

Fat girl, tight clothes. - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy