Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fat girl, tight clothes. - Page 4

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
but it to one's own opinion whether they're not the same person or not. If it's the inside that counts, then it won't matter.

quote:
as for myself, i am a bonafied freak of nature, cant do a damn thing to change it, not even surgery. their are more people like this than you think.

I know, I'm like that too, and I can't do anything about it, surgery means nothing to me--not many people know about it though. Sometimes I feel as if I am lesser then everybody. I don't have time to think that others are lesser then me. I can rightfully say that I don't think that someone less smarter or someone who I find unattractive is lesser then me.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think alot of people are mistaking the large people in tight clothes for the large people with clothes that are someone elses. If you are fattastic, than be that in cool, hip, fashionable clothes, that is great, but come on now, no one wants to see a three hundred pound, five foot woman in a tube top and daisy-dukes.....there are clothes that can be flattering to a large woman, and concealing at the same time.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*applauds*

Thank you.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dang, I cant believe this thread got so long lol. Look what you started!! *gasp!*

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
TheTruth, what a beautiful mind you have. It's so refreshing to see you, and other young minds here, being without judgment.

quote:
Let's keep in mind that there are many people out there with no control over their metabolism, and unless you're a fan of making fun of things that people can't change about themselves

I know a woman like this. Her calorie intake is barely nothing, yet her metabolism prevents her from losing weight. Regardless, she's a beautiful person, inside and out.

I also want to discuss the flip side of the coin. People; need to stop assuming that a thin person is starving himself or herself. I have something called Graves' Disease. It's a result of having hyperthyroidism. Despite, eating anything I can get my hands on, the pounds would shed uncontrollably. Although some might find this side effect appealing, it's one of many that are uncomfortable.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have a friend who is the same way ladytaz. if you didnt know him you would think he is a heroin addict because he is so thin. yet i lived with him for nearly a year and saw him eat steak, pasta and whole pizzas while washing it down with a few sodas nearly every day. it was even a running joke that he was going to eat us out of our home.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We weren't ever making fun of overweight people...just saying that they needed to dress accordingly. But moving on...I eat like a horse, but for some reason I never gain weight either. I've been trying for a really long time to put some weight on, for atheletic reasons (playing college soccer at 165 doesnt work out to well). And I can't do it lol. I eat burgers, pizza, steak, lasagna, spaghetti. Everything. lol

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
We weren't ever making fun of overweight people...just saying that they needed to dress accordingly. But moving on...I eat like a horse, but for some reason I never gain weight either. I've been trying for a really long time to put some weight on, for atheletic reasons (playing college soccer at 165 doesnt work out to well). And I can't do it lol. I eat burgers, pizza, steak, lasagna, spaghetti. Everything. lol

i bet you eat everything! lol...

"i hate cRap!"
 42yrs • F •
boweevil is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Have you noticed how no ethiopians are big boned?

"The world loves a b*****d!"
 42yrs • F •
boweevil is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In general I think there are plenty of people, fat and thin who dress terribly. I guess the basis of this argument is about fat girls trying to dress slutty and showing everything off. When it comes to cheap nasty clothes I reakon it doesnt matter what size you are. I see plenty of skinny girls wearing heels higher than their skirts and I think they look slightly desperate. Fat or thin, the sexiest people I can think off don't have their bits hanging out, they leave a little to the imagination, dressing to suit their body type, holding your interest and having a bit of self respect.

"The world loves a b*****d!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm, Heavy set girls wearing skimpy outfits is by all means... wrong.. Sure, Sure they think it looks cute and stuff like that. But not to be mean but the majority of others around them would not find it appealing at all, unless of course they're into the bigger girls. -.-

Well personally, It's just not my preference.. I don't really like seeing stuff like that..some may think that's shallow of me to say but I don't think it is. I don't tell people they're shallow for things they like or don't like. If you're physically attractive, sure, but when you get to the point where you're overweight for your age/height/what ever I think there needs to be a cut off point c__c
yeah,yeahh, It may not be their fault for being overweight but none the less they're still big and don't need to show the world..

Srry if that makes me sound like an asshole

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People in general should just wear less revealing clothing. Some of the most beautiful people I have ever seen just wore regular clothes nothing fancy or revealing.
People talk about confidence being attractive well how confident is it of someone to simply wear what every other person is wearing that year?

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I think there are plenty of people, fat and thin who dress terribly

That's just opinion. Another person could say you dress terrible. The whole basis of clothing was to keep people warm. Now a days people don't have to worry about that so much, which gives people the option of wearing what they want. It's basically freedom of expression now. If people want to dress like whores they can, but they must accept the fact of being treated like a whore. Like Dave Chappelle said "you are wearing a whore uniform aren't you!" Although I don't believe in stereotyping the majority of society does. Don't complain about your respect falling faster than a ton of bricks.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 58yrs • F •
anya_love is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi guys, I am a "curvy" girl, and my opinion is that its a matter of class, no matter what size you are. If a chunky girl wears the right clothes and carries herself like a lady I believe men will find them much sexier. The key is to accentuate the postive parts.
I agree that it is a common sense issue. If you have a beer belly showing off a belly-button rings is not attractive. It would make more sense to perhaps accentuate a nice full bossum or a pretty face. Carrying yourself with class and confidence is the key to attracing a man.

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RocketTed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm with the people saying shut up and cover up.

"Bad things to hear in a submarine: "Captain, the flooding put out the fire!!""
Fat girl, tight clothes. - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy