Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Universe : design or necessity? - Page 5

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"And tell me, just what is life?"
Any self-replicating thing that is capable of some change.

Is life possible with only helim and hydrogen?

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 41yrs • M •
thirdeyetc is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I believe it makes more sense that all matter is made up of conciousness/energy that has always existed, the big bang was only the begining of one thought process inside the mind of the power/conciousness that runs/interconnects all of existance. It is this force that guides evolution foward as it "thinks" it creates. We all take part in this creation with our imaginations and actions and thsi is where "free will" comes in, our free will is wave form until we choose and then it condenses into a particle/reality thereby eliminating any evidence that we ever had freewill, hence the paradox of the question of freewill. Being that there is another antimatter universe running backwards in time (or foward to a observer in the antimatter Universe, everything is relative good/evil creation/destruction etc.) this is cycling in tune or breathing with the foward (or backward) universe we inhabit, that will fluxuate indefinatly or pulse, if you agree with the idea of an oscilating Universe. It is obviously multi-dimensional, and quantum physics certainly explains the majority of spiritual experiences, as does most modern psycho analaysis. Why is anything here? Who knows, but it is and because it is the probablility that it wouldn't exist has already been eliminated. It is like mirrors reflecting mirros into infinity. As a being trapped in a body governed by biological processes such as reactions/birth/death/breathing etc, it is hard to grasp anything when we are confined to the linear experience of time necessary for us to perform simple survival tasks. You'll find out when you die, but you won't be able to think about it anymore, because your brain will be fertilizer.

""with man gone will there be hope for gorilla""
 56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Patrish is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Should I be flattered you mentioned me in the 1st sentence.

BUT I already showed you a movie clip showing where scientists just cannot reinforce the macro evolution theory.

"Life is full of lemons, and the lemonade is sweet."
Universe : design or necessity? - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy