The worst pain in life is when someone you know turns into someone you knew. - sweetygirl
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

To The SwiftBoat Vets For Truth - Page 6

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Bush Lied Soldiers Died "

"You and Kerry are the only ones lying."

This just in, Bush first honest politician ever.

"Kerry is not God you can stop worshiping him."

If you are still wondering how you are being hypocritical, this is it. Replace Kerry's name with Bush and you might get it, though I won't hold my breath.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You got your history wrong - The U.S. Navy has no national guards.

But it doesn't matter - I could force you to hear and see and you'd claim it was a dream. I imagine you are dissabled or something, disqualified from going active duty (If I'm wrong - just jump right in). You'de be in Iraq right now if you could. While most of our young soldiers are hoping to come home to live in a peaceful, less dramatic world, you on the other hand are one of those we would call a war monger who delights in the death of others, who being in paradise, would hope it would last forever. Your probably one of those sickoes who has no concience and can't tell the difference between right and wrong.

or maybe you're a punk - and have everyone do your fighting for you like Mr. Bush - Your Daddy.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Xris is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"If you are still wondering how you are being hypocritical, this is it. Replace Kerry's name with Bush and you might get it, though I won't hold my breath."

I posted earlier that I knew someone would make this accusation against me and it got deleted. Maybe Leftwood you can explain why it got deleted - I guess I'm not allowed to reveal my predictions? Maybe I was being too witty?

To answer your baseless accusation - I do not worship Bush - I only defend him when he is being wrongfully attacked or in areas where we agree. This is vastly difference from okcitykid who called Kerry a hero and Bush a coward cuz he joined the Guard when Kerry himself also first enlisted in the Guard. The hypocrisy here is quite blatant.

LMAO

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The only problems with your point are, one you just called your own quote a baseless accusation further dicrediting yourself mind you, and secondly and more importantly you stated that you are defending someone that I'm guessing you don't know too well personaly, on information just as contradictory and reliable as the information of any other sources who make claims that you discredit.

I don't understand any of our "I've got a corner on the truth" atttitudes. Especialy when they are mixed with confessions of the inevitability of corruption, greed and lies.

The only thing we know we know about Bush and Kerry's records is that we have at least three differing sets of stories and even documentations if we have any.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 64yrs • M •
You have accused Kerry of treason who wasn't afraid to practice the rights he earned having experienced it for himself. An experience you have not had yourself. If you had, you might see it differently, or you might be a swiftboat. But you're neither and haven't a single clue.

You can protect Bush all you want - but not even Bush accused Kerry of treason - even Bush is better than that.

Then again - he had his swiftboats do it for him.

53yrs • M •
Huh? Did you read what I said? How can you arrive at the conclusion (if you really read what I said) that I called my own quote a baseless accusation?

No when I say that both Bush and Kerry enlisted in the Guard that is a TRUE statement. When someone then says that Kerry is a hero and Bush a coward when they both made the same decision regarding enlisting then that person is absolutely being a hypocrite - theres no avoiding it!

53yrs • M •
No I didnt accuse Kerry of treason - I said that his actions approached treason and that he should have been court-martialed and served time - the constitutional punishment for treason is death and you know damn well I never called for his death.

64yrs • M •
1) You still haven't explained what he should be courtmarshalled for?

2) The Navy gave him three purple hearts, and you say he should be courtmarshalled, who are you?

3) Mr. Bush didn't get any purple hearts, why should he be president?

4) You know so much about the military - surely you have some military experience?

53yrs • M •
1) I have said and said it more than once.

2) What really is your point? Is your point that anyone who has received 3 purple hearts can never be criticized. I doubt even Leftwood would agree with you here!

3) Wow - you are diggin your grave even deeper... Is your point that only people who receive purple hearts can be President? Or are you saying that all Presidents must see action? Or are you saying that unless one serves in the military they cant be President? What again is your view of Bill Clinton? Did you vote for him? Did you vote for him twice? Were you upset that a draft-dodger was elected President?

4)Well I apparently know more than you since you continue to wrongly claim that military people who receive a dishonorable discharge can't vote or run for office.But furthermore, what is your point? Is it your point that only ex-military people can discuss military matters? Or do you believe that the military SHOULD NOT be under civilian command?

64yrs • M •
My point - you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

You haven't offered one stitch of evidence to back up even one of your claims.

You support the war but won't go there.

quote:
Is it your point that only ex-military people can discuss military matters? Or do you believe that the military SHOULD NOT be under civilian command?

Hypocrit: Expect others to do what you yourself cannot.

It is true that what you say about others is the truth about yourself. When you called me a hypocrit, you were talking about yourself.

53yrs • M •
Like I said I dont care if you believe Im lying or not. If you doubt my claims then why dont you check them out?

"You support the war but won't go there."

How do you know this? You assume! You know what they say about assumers.

Funny how you avoided every question in those four points. Why? lol

64yrs • M •
The burdon of the proof is on the accuser. It is you and the swiftboats who have made the accusation. They couldn't prove anything, neither can you. Those who make accusations without proof spread heresy and rumors.

Your just a trouble maker.

And for the fifth time - your military service.

64yrs • M •
http://www.factcheck.org/article231.html

Maby this will help. Fascheck is the place the vice president sent everybody to find the truth about things. You can even read about how John McCain condemned the Swiftboat advertisement.

64yrs • M •
quote:
McCain : I think the ad is dishonest and dishonorable. As it is none of these individuals served on the boat (Kerry) commanded. Many of his crewmates have testified to his courage under fire. I think John Kerry served honorably in Vietnam.

53yrs • M •
"The burdon of the proof is on the accuser. It is you and the swiftboats who have made the accusation. They couldn't prove anything, neither can you. Those who make accusations without proof spread heresy and rumors."

No I didnt make an accusation - I stated facts that are in Kerry's own biography. You are the one that needs to get your facts straight.

"As it is none of these individuals served on the boat (Kerry) commanded."

McCain was not correct - at least one did serve on his boat and the main Swifty was the man who replaced him and lived with the men who served under Kerry. And the Swifties also PROVED that John Kerry lied about being in Cambodia on Xmas eve.

"And for the fifth time - your military service."

What's your point?

To The SwiftBoat Vets For Truth - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy