Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. - Dennis Diedrot
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

To The SwiftBoat Vets For Truth - Page 7

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
"The burdon of the proof is on the accuser. It is you and the swiftboats who have made the accusation. They couldn't prove anything, neither can you. Those who make accusations without proof spread heresy and rumors."

Your response
quote:
No I didnt make an accusation - I stated facts that are in Kerry's own biography. You are the one that needs to get your facts straight.

What biography where - first I've heard of it. less talk more proof - show me. Don't tell me - show me.

quote:
McCain was not correct - at least one did serve on his boat and the main Swifty was the man who replaced him and lived with the men who served under Kerry. And the Swifties also PROVED that John Kerry lied about being in Cambodia on Xmas eve.

So I am to believe you over John McCain - why - who are you - someone who talks but doesn't walk and can't back one single statement he makes.

I dont know why I bother - except this is getting to be fun.

quote:
"And for the fifth time - your military service."

What's your point?

My response
quote:
You support the war but won't go there. My point - you talk the talk but you don't walk the walk. Hypocrit: Expect others to do what you yourself cannot, (or will not) do.

Your response
quote:
How do you know this? You assume! You know what they say about assumers.

Once again for the sixth time - what military service have you commited yourself to.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Xris is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Like I said - I gave you all the facts - if you doubt them then research them yourself. Im not your research assistant. Furthermore - I dont care if you believe me so I have no incentive to take the time for you.

"Once again for the sixth time - what military service have you commited yourself to."

And for the sixth time - your point is? How is my explaining my personal life relevant here?

64yrs • M •
I am unaware of any facts you have given me, I am well aware of your opinion.

This is my opinion - Some people do a good job at whatever they do and others do a half *as job at whatever they do. I think readers of this thread will clearly see that while I may not have done a good job at explaining why Mr. Kerry should not be court marshalled, you have done a half a*s job in explaining your position.

I think I will add a little more here and quote

quote:
Kerry Senate Testimony (1971): I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

This is what got some people upset. This is what ended the war in Vietnam. Readers can decide for themselves whether or not the attacks on Kerry are justified or not.

I say he told the truth - somebody had to.

53yrs • M •
Ok - lets see what facts you are actually denying.

1. Did Kerry meet with the VC in Paris?

2. Had Kerry been discharged from the military when he met with the VC in Paris?

3. Was Kerry representing VAW when he met with the VC in Paris?

4. Was Kerry representing his gov't when he met with the VC in Paris?

5. Did Kerry have permission from his government when he met with the VC in Paris?

6. Did Kerry have permission from his commanding officer(s) when he met with the VC in Paris?

64yrs • M •
quote:
John Kerry said himself in his testimony in front of the senate in 1971 that he had met representatives of North Vietnam and the Viet Cong in May 1970 in Paris. John Kerry met with Viet Cong representatives in Paris for a second time in 1971.

The FBI said that he never met with the VC, so why did Kerry set the record straight to the Senate?

Where any charges ever brought against him?

Is he a senator today and did they let him run for president?

You believe he should be punished and you might be angry that he wasn't. But those who make those decision after reviewing all the facts at hand believe differently.

Mr. Kerry says he was negotiating the release of POWs. Obviously John McCain believes this, who himself was a POW in Vietnam, so why shouldn't you believe him.

So what did Mr. Kerry do - He volunteered to go to Vietnam and won three purple hearts and a few other things.

After being in Vietnam and seeing first hand how this war had been, along with thousands of other vets, he organized Vets against the war and began a campaign to tell the people the truth and end the war.

And he also met with the VC in Paris to nogiate the release of POWs.

Just what crime did he commit? He met with VC in Paris to negotiate the release of POWs - what crime is that and why was he never charged with it.

You know in the military, you can be charged with lacing your boots left over right rather than right over left or using more than one piece of toilet paper. There are lots of rules you can break. We all break rules, sometimes we don't even know it. Do you follow the speed limit?

Nobody would think twice about what Kerry did in Paris, they're just upset about his testimony before the Senate.

Nixon pulled the troops out of Vietnam - if you read the story, it was ugly. It should have been done differently. Some blame this on Kerry for pushing Nixon into it and others just blame Nixon.

Anyways - there were lots of hard feelings everywhere and still are, and that's all it is, hurt feelings, not criminal activity.

There were lots of crimes commited in Vietnam, and the courts would be flooded, even today, if we charged everybody with them. It was a long time ago, and that's where it should stay. Just ask John McCain, he'll tell you.

53yrs • M •
I asked you 6 question. Either answer them or this thread is over for me. Yes or No will do.

For example:

1. YES
2. NO
3. YES
4. No
5. NO
6. NO

Try again!

64yrs • M •
That must be why don't understand the truth - you can't read - well bye - see you later alligator. I'll miss you.

To The SwiftBoat Vets For Truth - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy