"Everything is opinion and point of view. Evil and good all depends on how you look at things. Question is what is opinion?" - Zyphon
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Right or wrong.... - Page 17

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
indeed, "when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

i think this is going to be my new quote.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
faster and better.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
it does take logic deductive and analisis(all words for thinking) but why cant we do that while we are feeling all those emotion that make us want what we want for the moment we want them.
We do to extent or another,
Autistic child returns to center, he is angry, not wanting to be left there. Previously he has found that he will be removed from the vehicle so he transfers his anger to another wheel chair bound woman by striking out at her. During his visits, he had pulled TV's, pictures from the walls, etc. yet that he chooses the way in which he transfers his anger (hurt) seeking to make you angry as he. One logically justifies ones actions, although the logic may be flawed his actions show that they are not random.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 34yrs • M •
Night Sentry is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What about the taking of a human life?

I believe that noone has the right to take another human life.
Also there is no circumstance where it is acceptable to kill another human. .No circumstance[b]

"..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i feel emotionally for that view as well.. but when i think of how we discrimnate against (kill with no conseequences) a fly or whatever i feel revengful and sometimes wish the death and or torture of humans in reaction to our behaviour to non=human living things such as flies..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 35yrs • M
killing is ok, as long as they have a reason, ay reason at all.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Killing is ok under certain circumstances. Because if it is ok then logically you would have no recourse because the action itself is OK, you only have recourse against an action if you can deem it bad

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 35yrs • M
no. i have no recourse with any action. i just dont like it when someone tries to hurt me or someone i care about.... look we are going in circles. please find anotheer piont because you dont understand me, and i cant explain it correctly.

39yrs • M •
Your whole theory seems based on 'if it feels good do it' and that is some of the lowest philosphical reasoning

35yrs • M
why? and im not a pholosipher. ive never took a class, or read a book on it. this is just how i think.

39yrs • M •
if it feels good do it is simply a lack of reasoning that permits every activity no matter how vile as long as it can be gotten away with.

35yrs • M
not gotten away with. but accepted in society as an action that had its meaning.

39yrs • M •
But you do not like the idea of social standards.

35yrs • M
i didnt say i was right, just that it didnt apeal. i kno that they are a must in todays society, but i still dont like them. i except them and respect them for their porpouse.

39yrs • M •
But society is too lazy to maintain standards. for example it is not good for community to have its members be sexually promiscuous but this happens all the time.

Right or wrong.... - Page 17
  12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy