Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dream Interpretation Thread - Page 6

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that WelshDude is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow lol...I'm not any good when it comes to things like dreams, I do want to do A-level phsychology though..anyways back to topic,
I don't really rmemeber many dreams all to well, but one thats stuck with me was a nightmare that truly scared me

At first I was just standing in the middle of nowhere, red sky, black hills and fields, simple as, then from really far away, I would start seeing little lights popping up and moving towards me, not knowing what this was, nor ewanting to know, I turned away and saw that the same was happening both sides of me, so I turned about 90degrees left, then the same happened that direction, I turned around again, the same thing repeated, within what felt very much like a few hours, there was fighting all around me, now filled with fear, screaming, crouched on the floor, hoping that I wasn't goping to get hurt, then it all stopped, as if time itself had frozen It was at this time I awoke, my mum was shaking me, trying to wake me up to see what was wrong, as it turned out I had actually been screaming, I was also covered in cold sweat, panting as if I had just attempted a marathon and jumping at the slightest thing I didn't expect to be where it was, even my cat scared me then and all he was doing was playfully pulling at peoples feet as they passed

Dream Interpretation Thread - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy