Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dream Interpretation Thread - Page 5

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the central theme of the dream seems to be the hospital. generally dreams about hospitals have to do with a need to heal in some way. you may be unorganized somehow and require getting "back to basics" as they say.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
more thoughts associated with your words (this could be completely wrong but it may have some connections)

walking: Freedom. Movement. Ask yourself where do you want to go.

eating: Satisfaction. Pleasure. Happiness is assured. body issues. stress therapy

hospital: Healing. Confinement. Divine hopes. Ready to heal.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that lastresort is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
last night i dreamnt of an exact im conversation i had today, i even wrote down the dream when i woke up and the conversation was word for word ( i didnt notice until after the conversation ) it was like something was controlling me to make sure the conversation happened, then afterwards it hit me like a punch in the face... i grabbed the notebook and boom, exact thing i wrote down that morning.

any ideas?

37yrs • M •
wow thats crazy!

could be ultra shear coincidence. I find it almost impossible to believe that the conversation was exactly the same as the dream. Sometimes dreams are so powerful that they make you sub-conciously think in the same state of emotion or attitude after the dream has occured. What was in the dream? who was the conversation spoken with?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that lastresort is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah, it was super freaky.

but thats all the dream was, that one conversation... then i switched to a different dream i didnt remember as well. the conversation was with my girlfriend.

i know it cant be coincidence because it has happened before, but never has my dream occured the next day or in such great detail.... its usualy the basics, who what where when why.

40yrs • M •
keep a journal of those things. i believe dreams often give great messages for events in the future. its important to document dreams as soon as you wake up so you dont forget any little detail that may end up being significant later on.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
how did you come across this belief that dreams can give messages about the future.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 40yrs • M •
its not exactly like they predict the future neccisarily. but if a person is in tune with their dreams, they often reflect future events and can even guide them in decision making. i think dreams are a tool. some research indicates that during sleep the brain organizes thoughts and arranges things you have learned in more efficient places within the brain.

through my own personal experiences as well as those close to me i have come to believe that dreams can be very useful when payed close attention to.

36yrs • M •
what i dont understand is how dreams can in any way come to reflect the future.

37yrs • M •
Dreams that apparently 'predict the future' are known as precognitive dreams. However I absolutely do not agree that precognition exists. 'Precognitive dreams' are not specific enough to clearly point down an event in place in time. Events of the dream system are determined by a previous or present state. The 'future' is indefinite time yet to come. Dreams are in the present and therefore they are before future events have occured.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ive written them down on paper and they come true, word for word. not lying

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
you write down the hypothetical 'dream' and then when you sleep, the dream you wrote down is dreamt?

36yrs • M •
i think he meant he writes the dream down after he dreamt it then it comes true.

i still cant make sense of it though.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have a dream. this one in my hand.
"went to school. saw my 7th grade math class. kid with glasses. teacher's name mrs harris"
i wrote that in ohio. i went to seventh grade in florida. i rememberd the dream in great detail. the paper was just a reminder. it came true. precog is real. or at leat i have unsubstantial evidence of it. dont beleive me though. you realy shouldnt. but if you choose to, im not lying.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In this dream of mine, I was inside of my house. My family and friends were there inside of the house with me. It seemed that we were all afraid of this gorilla that would come out of my closet (I was afraid of things coming out of my closet as a kid like others are afraid of things underneath the bed) and try to kill us. Usually we hid and no one was hurt. The gorilla would then return to my closet and wait until the next night to attack.
It was night time and I was standing outside of the closet. The gorilla was inside, banging on the door to get out. I knew this time that none of us could stop it and it would kill us all. An angel then appeared next to me and implied that the gorilla's anger stemmed from my own anger. The angel then asked me what anger was. I looked at the closet, with the gorilla about to rip off the hinges, and turned back to the angel. The answer came to me as if it were completely natural, like an instinct. "Anger is the fear of losing love," I replied.
The angel smiled and disappeared. The gorilla disappeared. Instantly I felt the dream-reality dissolve. I felt my ego completely disappear and began to feel a, as I can only describe it, 'head-in-a-vice' sort of consciousness. I was picked up by a strong and loving force and set down within the center of my room. I felt completely at ease and at peace and I knew what had picked me up was the Genderless and Unpersonifiable Force of All Good. It was pleased with me, I could sense that, and it turned the ceiling of my room into a blue sky dotted with white clouds. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. The white clouds were moving slowly at first, and then faster and faster. I sat and watched them pass by, content and calm, and then the dream ended.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
Dream Interpretation Thread - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy