Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What's In Your Name? - Page 5

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Pugsl3yB0y is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well my last name is Pugsley, and one day my friend just called me Pugsley Boy....Pugsl3y B0y is just the way i spell it cuz 3 and 0 r my favorite numbers.

"Knowing the true knowledge of an answer is first understanding the knowledge of the question."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I get it now, thanks

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Pugsl3yB0y is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No problem

"Knowing the true knowledge of an answer is first understanding the knowledge of the question."
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Like Dugbug, Evilia is one of my Everquest characters names. My Dark Elf cleric. I also have Shenai (Barbarian Warrior) BTW I no longer play. BOY do I miss that game.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 37yrs • F •
midnight43 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that's cool

43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My nickname is Daisygirl, daisy because thats my middle name and girl because thats what I am.
But what people call me at home is pizza and larry or risa, because Pizza is what my twin bro calls me because that was my fav food when i was little and I used to call him pepperoni as a joke. And larry or rissa cause they just stuck with me as my name is Larisa so risa is kina short for larisa, and larry too.

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my name is kinda from bein a dumb 14 yr old n then four years later just stuck at the time my ass of a bf was niners69 cuz he liked the niners n god forbid him not like 69 so i became niners69sgirl and my other nick is black cuz my friend chris can't remember names but he can remember that i like black roses so i'm black

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My nickname Vortex 271, (Which should be Vortex27) came from (A) the fact that I never stop, I was called Tasmanian Devil for two weeks, since I never stop spinning, grunting, and eating, that changed to Vortex since Katie thought it sounded cooler. As for 27, I used to race go-karts, and that was my old racing number before I was ejected for three total crashes in two races three years ago. Some people refer to me a 'Mr. 27' while what other people refer to me as I can't put up on the board- use your imagination.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 33yrs • M •
LilDiezel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My NickName is LilDiezel because I'm only 14 and little but im diezel, very big arms chest etc.[b]

"Bodybuilding aint a reolution it's my lifestyle"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that umma is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Umma is short for Ummagumma, one of Pink Floyds albums.

"Why so green and lonely?"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sea turtles are green & red which implies association to celtic tradions. Clay my native name comes from south american native who had trouble with my given name, Clyde.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Leftwood, comes from my last name being Portwood and having been in the Navy where Port means Left and where it is common to mess with people's last names, for many reasons, but also simply because you run into so many new and unusual ones when you share a bedroom with 88 other people from all over the world.

And it holds no political meaning for I am an Independant.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Distraction B is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
a distraction b - my mom always screamed at me in her fits of anger A never equals B with you! you screw everything up. You have an idea and it always gets lost somewhere between your teeth and your feet. what a failure.... etc... i love my name... i finally accept what she says and in a way ignore it by embracing it... <3

"you held my hem as I traveled blind listening to the whispering in my ear"
 37yrs • F •
BADDESTBITCH96 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
BADDESTBITCH-

i mean c'mon ...u all kno wat da name means!!!

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yep, truckloads of insecurity.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
What's In Your Name? - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy