I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it. - Mark Twain
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What's In Your Name? - Page 6

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
distraction, I note that you are realizing that it have more to do with her (desires) than your own.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mine's pretty straight forward... Chrissie (my name, short for Christina) with2006.... my garduating year.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my name was already taken and i was listening this GD song Poprocks and coke...

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
one of my favorites.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was listening to Green Day Ameican Idiot, and i couldn't think of anything else.

"He who does not question is lost."
 38yrs • F •
Exi-Hiperborean is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Funny story to my nickname. It´s a mistake... It was suposed to be EX- hiperborean, but I miss spelled. I HATE MY COMPUTER BOARD! The Hiperboreans were a happy, eternal, beautifull people that lived beyond Boreus, the North wind. I went into exile from there out of my own free will! That´s why I'm EX.Besides, it´s a nostalgic reference to my Nietzschian years... The world was so vibrant then...

36yrs • M •
ELF is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i got my name because of my ears

"my girlfriend told me to be more affectiopnate so now ive got two girlfriends"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
cryptic truth. i picked this cause i have been using it for years and it just describes how there is hidden or mysterious truth behind everything and i decided on it for my self a long time ago.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
MugenNoKarayami means Endless Darkness.

It was the title of a piece I wrote long long ago in Japanese.
- was also a very cloudy time for me as well..

But anywhere else I post now a days- or even my screen name is xOpti Mystic

lol for obvious reasons

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oblivion it probably my favorite word.one,because it is so rarely used.the adjective oblivious is used often,but never the noun oblivion.two,because of the definition.total nothingness.i have always been facinated by the universe and what is beyond it.which is practically nothingness.i chose it around the time i first started playing Halo in 2002.my brother would always be annoyed with me for having a different name every time we played.while searching for a good name,i went through names like Z-Man(my name is Zack),and Xak.i even stole my bros idea for his name,Wraith.since his mean "the last thing you see before you die",i chose the frist thing i could thing of.Samara,since i had just seen the Ring at the time.i dont know where i the idea from,but i started using Oblivion.my brother like it so i was content.and it stuck.i use it for everything now.i ever have a dogtag im wearing right now with USMC Semper Fi on one side and Oblivion on the other.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 36yrs • F •
Bubba is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
bubba- because that's what my boyfriend calls me and I like it cos its cute

"If the door is closed jump through the window"
 32yrs • F •
BlackOpal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My name is my standard username.
It comes from a two childhood book series. One is the Immortals by Tamora Pierce, in her universe black opals are the most powerful magic stone and can hold untold amounts of power.
The other is Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. Opal Koboi was an insane genius. She was a narcissistic megalomaniac.
So basically human.
Well, technically she was a fairy that eventually turned herself human, but whatever.
So I'm BlackOpal. Hi.

"People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or anyway better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. (Gregory Maguire)"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I chose my name because I have a firm belief in God, and i believe that everyone on earth is, in a way, an angel. And the fire part is somewhat from me being ridiculously obsessed with fire. Therefore, I am fireangel.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Uh, mine is really crap, i used to use a chatroom when i was like 14, and i just chose her to show i was female.. uh i know, come on i was 14... i have cooler ones on other stuff.. but oh well..

aw thats cute bubba...id love it if somebody called me bubba,it does sound cute....

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
zyphon-.........

i needed a game name and since im weird i just put down zyphon. (zi-faw-n)

wouldnt it be weird if i was sleeping. zzzzzz
and then the phone rang. z phone.....zyphon! that would have been weird. ah well

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
What's In Your Name? - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy