If you like me, I'll relish you. If you love me, I'll treasure you. If you hurt me, I'll DESTROY you. - Evilia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

About the war......

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
About the war......
There has been speculation that the president was planning to do this before he was even elected to office. I think that is true. His dad failed before him so he must of wanted to rectify that.

I think the whole was is based on revenge..........not freeing the people. He says that he is representing the free world......when the UN which represents the free world is against this action that the US has taken. What a bunch of crap.

The main reason that Bush administration has gone to war is revenge, they couldn't find Osama and never will, face it! The whole American trait is based on revenge, eye for an eye.
Because they couldn't find Osama , they turned towards someone that they can find and made him the scapegoat.

BY NO MEANS AM I SUPPORTING Madman Hussein. He should be brought down from power....along time ago in fact. But why wait till now.........Needed a scapegoat and a reason.

They are targeting Saddam himself...yet another rule of engagement being broken by the US. What does that say about the US? To me it says that they think they are above the law. That they can do whatever they feel like. Sound familiar? Is that not what Saddam is doing in a way? Doing whatever he wants. By targeting saddam they are just putting there own president in harms way. Who is to say they wont go after bush....I would.

I have always been disappointed in the US frame of mind, that is why I have never traveled to the states before. Now....I am disgusted with them. I am not the only Canadian to feel like this either. The US has made a very bad decision, their reputation has been tarnished to the utmost extent.

[  Edited by Restless Mind at   ]
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Kookiekruncher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Like I have always said they should have got him the first time.

The war has started and maybe it will end quickly with very few causalties but keep this in mind. Let's don't make this another Viet Nam war.

Support the guys and gals that are over there as they had no choice but to go and leave their family's behind.

I support them 100%

"Treat everyone as you would want to be treated"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bmxbiker16 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
16 casualties already, 14 british Commandos 4 marines due to a helicopter Crash

Im For the War, Saddam needs to go, we did try to settle this diplomaticly, for 12 years, without succes

those in america and has cable watch Fox newschannel or CNN for a live feed from the front line

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that dingleberry6 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm an American just like you guys are...but I don't understand your notions.

I love USA and I hate Saddam, but Bush is a fucking idiot. There is actual proof that the election was rigged...did you know that?

The governor of Florida was his brother, and almost 22 thousand registered black voters (who all claim to have voted for Gore) were disqualified from the vote because they were labeled as criminals. Factually, as Democrats went down the list post-election, it was found that only 5 percent of those people actually had criminal records.

I don't think Bush should be in office, firstly, because he fucking cheated to win. I think Gore should have won, and he would have easily (Bush won the entire election by like 500 votes....sounds like bullshit to me)

And you guys aren't making any sense. All you are saying is you DON'T LIKE saddam, so he must go.

Not one of you has said anything remotely factual about him having nuclear or chemical weapons. All you say is you don't like him, he's an ass, and he has to go.

You guys are ignorant and hippochrites. You are supporting the Republicans who fucking cheated to get into office, and had the agenda to invade Iraq over 6 years ago (chaney and a few others had publicly writtn a plan to invade Iraq in 97)

Since Clinton won the election twice in a row the republicans are PISSED off and almost immediately got into filling out their agenda.

Did you also know that there is almost difinitive proof that the administration KNEW that september 11th was going to happen before it happened? In fact they could have stopped it but chose not to because they needed an excuse to fill in the plan they made 6 years ago.

I love America, but I love an honest America. This whole act is shameful and makes me sick. It makes me sick that people like you want to kill people and invade a country based on your dilike for their leader. I think we haven't felt enough pain yet, and one the terrorist attacks begin all of you (ALL OF YOU) are going to start re-thinking this whole thing.

Bush is going to be hated long after this is over. And we're going to pay for our ignorance in supporting the fucking Nazi.

"Avoid the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire"
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that walts is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree, I dont want another Nam and we did try to settle this with out war with no avail.

I support Bush and the troops 100 % as well.

Bush is the best President we have had since Bush Senior and I will vote for Bush again.

Im glade that pany waist Clinton is out of office!! Gore wouldnt have been much better than Clinton was if he would have been elected.

"Have you thanked a Vet for your freedom lately?"
 39yrs • M •
What if he does have nukes and Chemical Weapons?
What will you say then?
Think about it
He has used them before, u never know when he will use them again

<--For the War, will vote for bush(since i qualify next time)

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 42yrs • M •
BMX, he's never used chemical weapons, ever, in the history of Iraq.

And even if he does have them, the UN inspectors had not finnished their tasks.

I bet one of the reasons Bush wanted to rush into this was that he wanted to stop the inspectors so that there is a chance he will find weapons in Iraq, and therefore feel justified in anhilating Baghdad.

54yrs • M •
I hate to burst your bubble dingle but he has used chemical weapons before.

<---"War Supporter"

42yrs • M •
Oh he has not. You're mental. Learn how to decipher between propaganda and real life.

54yrs • M •
Listen dude!! I was there and chemicals were used by him. Hell he even gased some of his own damn people.

I cant help it if you find that hard to believe and wont believe some of us that was over there defending your right to even be on this forum!!

39yrs • M •
He has used Chemical Weapons in the Past, he used them against the Kurds 15 years ago, get your facts strait man

42yrs • M •
bmx: 15 years ago he used mustard gas on the curds in conjunction with US support. If anything, this prooves that we have even less rights to go in and invade.

walts: you live in a fantasy world. Desert Storm was about the worldwide need for oil, not about the freedom of speech. You didn't change the world by doing your short bit in Desert Storm...you achieved nothing except free oil reserves. If your goal was freedom you would have saved the rebels whom you helped slaughter by using them when y ou needed them, and turning on them when you didn't need them.

you ever seen pictures of what saddam did to the curds after you guys stopped the war? I bet not. Your army gave Saddam the right to fly armed helicopters post-desert storm...guess what he did with them?

He anhilated the entire southern and northerm rebellion that would have otherwise won...the same rebellion this Nazi fuck president's dad encouraged to rebel against saddam.

3 kings is makebelieve...but all their notions are true. You guys did nothing to help the people that wanted a free Iraq. You used them and slaughtered them.

39yrs • M •
if u think the war in Iraq is all about oil you are badly mistaken...

54yrs • M •
Your right dingle Desert Storm wasnt about freedom of speech but WWI, WWII etc was. If it wouldnt have been for those that gave there lives for us you wouldnt have the right to even own a computer much less be speaking english.

Desert Storm was all about the oil and if it wouldnt have been for us veterans that did put our lives on the line for America we would probably be spending $3.00 or more for a gallon of gas.

Desert Storm II isnt about the oil. It is about the chemical weapons he has and if those that are there fighting for your health and possably your life wernt there in time Saddam would and could change our lives here with those chemicals.

Lucky for us every one isnt whining and crying such as your self about what is right or wrong or why and just do what they feel they must do for this country and what they are ordered to do to protect this great country of ours.

39yrs • M •
Like i said in other threads and forums, if i was activated right now (yes that is a possibility) i would gladly go

About the war......
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy