If you like me, I'll relish you. If you love me, I'll treasure you. If you hurt me, I'll DESTROY you. - Evilia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I have nothing but contempt for the western woman - Page 2

User Thread
 54yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ophion Roth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is not though a debate about culture. Not primarily.

This is about why western women have a problem with being feminine, and eastern european women do not.

My point, and perspective.

"Fell through the looking glass and cannot seem to find my way beyond."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Basically I was condemning you for your generalization and showing up the fact that there are different social cultural currents that affect the western european women and the eastern european women.

While the predominant current in western europe may be the one you described, that made women less feminine and encourage them to take on more masculine traits... the predominant current in Eastern Europe is the one that destroys value of women by turning them into cultural and identity zombies. duck-face bimbos and virgin whores. I also expanded on the fact by saying that the feminist movement is not so powerful here in Eastern Europe as opposed to western europe and the US which also makes women more feminine.

I also advised caution in regards to generalization and made clear cut differentiation between women who are affected by the main cultural current and turn up stereotypes or those that aren't suffering from this affliction and end up being good, proper girls whom are worth to get your hands on .

The other note I made was in regards to how this came to be. Mainly ,blaming the elder generation for their incompetence to steer things in the right direction and how the current generation are feeling that effect.

54yrs • M
Don't be so scared of generalisations. Nothing valuable would get discussed without them.

I agree with your observation of the objectification of Eastern European women. But, honestly, this is not what I'm talking about.

It's deeper than arguments about media representations, east and west.

It is exactly as I've said. The eastern european female is just happier about being a woman.

Thank God!

54yrs • M
Anyway, I don't really see there's anything to be done.

i am so happy being around these women. And NOT being around western women.

Happiness. Happy.

Not irritated, angry and fucked off.

A no-brainer, if ever there was one.

54yrs • M
And my subjective experience of this is the most important point to consider.

I am not arguing. I am stating fact. Fact borne out by experience, which is what gives it that extra punch.

You may choose to continue with objective debate. You may even only see this objectively, and not have enough inner wakefulness to understand what I am talking about. But the fact remains.

54yrs • M
Ok Decius.

First. When an eastern european woman looks at you, she really does look at you. And keeps on looking. There is no mask. She is open and honest with that look, defiant with it. You can feel the fire of it. And she is intimating with that look 'well, what do you intend to do about it?' As though she knows she's a Queen, and you had better be a King or forget it.

You thus, as a man, WANT to be that King. And either rise to it, or not, depending on the situation.

When a western woman looks at you, she looks with the eyes of fear, or distrust. And her looks are fleeting. There are less signals being given off for a man to respond to, almost, it seems, because there is a fear on the part of the woman to be present and claim the reality of the energetic experience of the flirtation. A western woman needs alcohol before she is even close to what comes naturally to the eastern european female.

Clothing.

Eastern european women wear clothes to accent their bodies. They are the star, not the clothes.

Western women wear clothes more for status and allusions to indications of character.

Western women affect femininity.

Eastern european women just are feminine.

54yrs • M
It has something to do with surrender.

Western women are not as comfortable surrendering to a man.

And this she must do. It is inherent in the sexual act. So too is it with her feelings.

Western women almost seem to feed in caveats and conditions. Which is ugly. And smacks of the oldest profession. And perhaps it is this that most upsets me, because it has nothing to do with innocence. And innocence is where love and intimacy flower.

54yrs • M
The other day, I was sitting and drinking coffee and chanced to see a pretty eastern european walk down the street. She passed three english girls who stood watching her pass. This girl was her natural self, and gave off a very sexy energy as she walked. She wasn't pretending to anything, she just 'was'.

These english girls then mimicked her walk in distasteful parody of what they must have seen as affectation on the part of the eastern european girl.

This cuts right to it.

That the english girls could have only understood this natural femininity as affectation, is the sure sign that they had no internal context for the reality of her energy.

They thought she was faking it, simply.

How very ugly.

39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Geisha is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm, this is very interesting. Could you explain your meaning or definition of femininity?

39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Geisha is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
like, i don't understand the part where you said 'Western women affect femininity. Eastern european women just are feminine.'

54yrs • M
Femininity, is when a woman places no emotional barriers or conditions on her inner self. When she simply 'is'.

She then becomes what a man is not. And the more she relaxes into this, the more a man will love her. Whether he has designs on her or not.

And the more a man will respect her. Because he will feel her honesty.

54yrs • M
My anecdote about the three english girls illustrates my point about affectation, Geisha.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ah, well, yeah, I understand it subjectively dude. I am just saying that your subjective way of viewing things is different than mine.
I respect your view equally, I just don't agree with it totally.

54yrs • M
I always know when I've discovered a truth about women.

It goes very quiet, post-wise.

54yrs • M
A lot of women actually thrive on men not understanding them, I think.

I see so many relationships where women seem almost to have under hit in their choice of man, Because, let's face it, there are many more men who don't study female behaviour than do. And I am also aware that these guys might also appear to lack the sensitivities to empathise and intuit a woman's various motivations in their lives.

But that doesn't mean a woman is then given license to abuse this ignorance. Many women do though.

I have nothing but contempt for the western woman - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy