Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Anonymous

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
Mercy01Free is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Anonymous
Has anyone else herd of them. Has the be the biggest eye opener ive ever seen. I sugest you go and watch some videos on youtube and let me know what you think. The revolution is comming.

""Or is it?" - Me"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Though anonymous hacker group has made quite an impact on the virtual world... its greatest success has been, thus far, inflaming the imagination and the hopes of numerous youngsters that there is somebody out there fighting for them in the cyberspace... someone trying to penetrate the wall put up by several governments and release information regarding all sort of things.

They have as of yet, failed to put up any major information that would bring a chance.

Much like wikileaks, their existence is expressed and lives solely on the margins of society, never impacting the center. Why this is... beats me. Maybe they can't get that far in... or they simply aren't there to do this.

However... i don't know if they intended this or not, several groups of people, who are computer literate but aren't hackers, have picked up the mask and the icon of anonymous and have started launching real life actions. So far it has been these groups, along with the people, who have achieved the greatest results. The banning of CISPA, the removal of ACTA and raising awareness about the new law called CETA, which is much of what ACTA and CISPA were across the world and the USA.

49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BSR is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Anonymous seems have more credit than the silly Organized Occupy Movement.

Anonymous stated they plan to release a load of material regarding Political Leaders sometime this year. And yet, I sometimes question them, and who exactly controls them.

Turmoil of society is only the beginning.

31yrs • M •
Mercy01Free is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think they need to stop hiding behind computer screens and take to the streets. No problems have been solved with out violence. We dont fight our fellow citizen we fight for them. A revolution is comming and if i have to start it i will.

""Or is it?" - Me"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If they go public and stand out... will that not make them un-anonymous.

31yrs • M •
No because thats who they are just random people trying to change people. Thats what the masks are for

""Or is it?" - Me"
Anonymous
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy